if you don't get in tomorrow, what are you going to do?

xioix

Continue to ask gamestop to refund my online pre-order of this game so I can just pre-order it in stores so I don't have to wait until the new year to play it seeing as how there is no grace period.

If I don't get in by the 15th I'm just gonna wait a few months before I get it to see if they screw anything else up before buying it.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be thankful I get to play X days early instead of at launch like all the other mmo's

Early access =/= launch IF I don't get in on launch (DDE Preorder) due to my account not activated like early access...then I might have a problem with it....but I expect to be playing on the 20th...any time before that is just bonus.

They promised you will get early access, they didn't promise how much time...and it very well be 1 day. So be it Early access is still Early Access...

I will rage and post threads like a child and should be infront of everyone I dont like taking turns.

I will post threads that i will cancel my pre order and ask for EVRYONE to join me in bringing SWTOR down to the ground.

The next day after that rant phase I will get my early access and play the game for many years to come.

It hasn't launched properly yet.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=273

This is a big day for us; we are launching Star Wars: The Old Republic, BioWare’s largest and most ambitious project to date, and we’re very proud that you’ve been able to join us. It’s an honor to be able to share this game with you.

[blahBlahBlah]

Ray Muzyka & Greg Zeschuk

Co-Founders, BioWare

It hasn't launched properly yet.

You're right about that... the launch certainly wasn't proper. ;)

See what I did there?

More seriously, yes the game has launched. Even the developers said so in the opening message and frequent other times. December 20th is merely the retail release. The game is fully playable and there are people playing that won't have characters deleted, so it has launched.

Edited by Kashaan

I will be even more depressed than I am today that I have an August pre-order redemption and BioWare will not let people play a MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

MASSIVELY

Multiplayer Online game.

See what I did there, BioWare?

Massively Multiplayer. *********** go look it up, ******es.

What will i do tomorrow while waiting for swtor?

Same thing I did today-

Get up

Take kids to school

Go to work

Come home

Take kids wherever they need to go

Eat dinner

Help kids with homework before putting them to bed

Check my email to see if I can play swtor

If yes, log in for an hour or so

If no then either go to bed/ play vanguard for an hour and then go to bed

Sleep

Rinse & repeat

will you rage?

will you cancel?

will you wait another day?

other?

I will sit and stare at my email inbox...wait I did that...Oh yeah play another game because I have TONS. Then stare at my email inbox.. Think to myself *I would be playing now if I got Skyrim* Stare some more.. Load Knights of the Old Republic Play up till I get my light saber *Sigh* It's just not the same after the 200th time.. Stare at my email some more... See whats going on G4 site for 5 minutes, Then back to staring at my email inbox. Practice guitar while staring at my email inbox..*Fast Forward 12 hours* Broke the strings on my guitar fingers bleeding, eyes bloodshot can't sleep because the second I do I just know I'll get invited into early access." ;)

Hello everyone,

We are going to go ahead and close this thread. We ask that threads on the forums are centered around constructive discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. As this thread is just about what you will do if you do not get in tomorrow, we are going to close this as off topic.

Thank you.