Togruta as Playable Race

Precision

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. Probably more of the Extended Universe non-canonical bull *****.

George Lucas created Togrutas! Ahsoka Tano from the Clone Wars tv series is an example. Shaak Ti appeared in the prequal trilogy.

Edited by Evenstalker

WHAT???? :eek:

I would definitely want them in game, but they're kinda one of the races I think will not make it to playable... oh well

Edited by amnie

yea like all that old republic bull ****... Oh wait... This race is in the movies as is that character, she is in episode three. Sith INq get one as a companion. That race is more cannon then the lore this entire game is based on

I just want to play as a kel dor or a kaleesh.

Voss! They look awesome!

Also Togruta models are already in the game, obviously, as inquisitors get a Togruta companion, so all that is needed would be to add a male model, assuming that's not already in either...

• 3 weeks later...
No, it would mean Bioware would have to have new dialogue for every single encounter which could be better used on other things. Maybe eventually, but not for a while.

Uh, why? The amount of people commenting on your race in-game is very small, and I doubt they even mention a specific race either, so it wouldn't matter.

Uh, why? The amount of people commenting on your race in-game is very small, and I doubt they even mention a specific race either, so it wouldn't matter.

Indeed, there's only a very limited amount of times your race is commented on, usually only because you are a very specific race (eg. there's a few Sith that comment on you being a Pureblood) and if you aren't that race the dialogue has just one less line, not exactly a dealbreaker...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.