The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Anchorhead > All

Johnnybgood

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this smack talk is giving me nerd chills. I may end up just staying on the forums vs playing the game.

On topic I really don't see how wanting MORE targets can ever be a bad thing. On this note I would again like to extend an invitation for those who have not rolled on a server yet to come join Anchorhead.

Cordially,

Carriedbycheatdeath

Judging by the bleeding ******* in this thread, this server couldn't handle our style anyways :)

Well I haven't been reading closely enough to even be able to see who is crying harder.

If that's turning you off the server don't let it, you got to remember the best things in life.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their Epeens.

Edited by Corpsevapor

Well I haven't been reading closely enough to even be able to see who is crying harder.

If that's turning you off the server don't let it, you got to remember the best things in life.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their Epeens.

ur quite the wordsmith mr.sir

i never let my enemies live long enough to sing some stupid song. remove there vocal cords if anything so they can show there friends whats in store for them.

I assure many people will be reading our catch phrases and then biting dust shortly after.

Yes, myself and anyone else rolling Republic would absolutely love to roll on a crowded, empire imbalanced server full of players who will be close to level 50 by the time we log in for the first time?

Put me in, coach.

lol... don't be afraid of ganking. we have better things to do at 50 than go around ganking people. whatever server you choose is going to have higher level folks than you, for better or worse. i personally would welcome the idea of having a server where i'm on the lowest populated faction... all it means is faster queue times.

i personally would welcome the idea of having a server where i'm on the lowest populated faction... all it means is faster queue times.

And that's why you rolled Empire, right? :rolleyes:

Anyways, if you take a gander @ server statistics, Anchorhead is amongst one of the lowest population PvP servers at the moment.

Anyways, if you take a gander @ server statistics, Anchorhead is amongst one of the lowest population PvP servers at the moment.

There are still 500k+ more preorders waiting to get in and anchorhead remains one of the original 13th launch servers, plus alphabetically first among east coast PVP. I'm sure it will be fine.

if you are looking at swtorprogess they don't have complete data yet in fact you can email him if you wanna help datamine.

As for the full list of guilds on Anchorhead.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/search?shardName%5B%5D=he1042

There are 389 guilds assigned to Anchorhead, all but 4 are under 30 people.

There is 3483 people with a Sith to REP ratio of 2.096 to 1.

Also prime time tonight the server stayed at heavy so its not full yet and its not weak on players either.

We just need about 1000 more REP players and we're set.

We would of rolled REP but all the emo sith in my guild didn't wanna wear brown and shoot gravel.

Edited by Corpsevapor

if you are looking at swtorprogess they don't have complete data yet in fact you can email him if you wanna help datamine.

Also prime time tonight the server stayed at heavy so its not full yet and its not weak on players either.

We would of rolled REP but all the emo sith in my guild didn't wanna wear brown and shoot gravel.

data mine that data sir

Perhaps we could just give you honorary server first 50 since no one will care after the first week anyways.

About 90% sure, no one will care at all if and when any individual gets to level 50....

There will be level 50's before the game launches (Dec 20th)

There will be no server first server / first achievement / notification out to the server.

You might be able to get an interview on darth hater though, gotta let them know when you did it / played and hope someone didn't beat you to the punch... Remember be proactive now contact them...

3-4 weeks after launch 85% or more percent of the game population will be level 50.

I imagine 1-2 weeks after launch 50% or more of server populations should be 50.

Hello anchorhead! You can have all the players you want IMO, I'll take a server without a Q. Hope Lina, Askoto, Jesus (melonjuice), Stap, and others having fun on anchorhead!

That list is incomplete. It is a pre-launch list. I checked our guild and none of our members who have joined post Early Access are listed. Just a heads up if you are using it for any source of real data.