The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Anchorhead > All

Johnnybgood

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to figure out where to go. I've been hearing that Anchorhead is a popular choice but isn't it east coast?. I am west coast and I am trying to find a healthy very high population server. Server queue is not a problem for me, I want a server where its heavy and has tons of people. The more the merrier. Edited by SWGVet

I'm trying to figure out where to go. I've been hearing that Anchorhead is a popular choice but isn't it east coast?. I am west coast and I am trying to find a healthy very high population server. Server queue is not a problem for me, I want a server where its heavy and has tons of people. The more the merrier.

we definitely have a high population. queues aren't TOO bad though, peak hours can be around 30 minutes from what i've experienced.

we definitely have a high population. queues aren't TOO bad though, peak hours can be around 30 minutes from what i've experienced.

It's either going to be "The Swiftsure" or "Anchorhead". I don't know which one to choose. :p

Edited by SWGVet

as long as you admit you have catching up to do ;)

Oh we do. I was able to get a couple days off this week so I'm thinking I might be able to level up a bit. We ran into our first full level 50 premade today. That was rough. Considering we averaged out around level 30 I think we held our own well enough.

Edited by Xeraz

Your own fault for picking the zerg side.

It was well known Empire would outnumber the Republic way before release.

If you cared so much about PvP you would play Republic, I did roll Republic specificaly for PvP reasons.

Edited by Qlarity

Can we establish (or is there) an "official" dueling area where people can go hang out and duel? Warzones are fun and all but I feel dueling would really help me learn the class more thoroughly in certain situations.

Sounds like a cool idea, we aren't 50 yet though.

Sounds like a cool idea, we aren't 50 yet though.

Same, Ill be 50 by the weekend because my exams enjoy interfering with SWTOR as much as possible. There are a few builds I want to test out on my Sentinel, so if anyone wants to duel hit me up.