The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering earlier. The feedback of who wants to continue playing after January, and those who do not. Give your yes/no, with a summary of your reasoning.

HELL YES, It'll be Great once the wow n00bs and wow rabble leave for good! noone likes them, noone wants them in any mmo, they are parasites who have infected the genre long enough, Maybe JUST maybe we'll get a more "old School" mmo community with adult people and mature discussions.

And if not then we'll band togheter and blacklist every ****er of them til they cant find any groups anymore, they want to paly hardball, WE KNOW how to play hardball with 25year old with the mentality of 12year olds.

We dont need you, BW doesn't need you and you haven't been welcomed in any mmo EVER and you never will be until you grow up, exept for world of panda wankers, LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!

Edited by LaurentiusX

Of course - I love this game. A lot of times I feel like I'm not even playing a MMO which is showing how much I'm into it.

BTW - the only people who go on these stupid forums is to complain while everyone else is enjoying the game.

HELL YES, It'll be Great once the wow n00bs and wow rabble leave for good! noone likes them, noone wants them in any mmo, they are parasites who have infected the genre long enough, Maybe JUST maybe we'll get a more "old School" mmo community with adult people and mature discussions.

And if not then we'll band togheter and blacklist every ****er of them til they cant find any groups anymore, they want to paly hardball, WE KNOW how to play hardball with 25year old with the mentality of 12year olds.

We dont need you, BW doesn't need you and you haven't been welcomed in any mmo EVER and you never will be until you grow up, exept for world of panda wankers, LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!

I think this is slightly unfair. Many 'old school' mmo players have also played WoW at some point. I myself have played most of the major MMO's since the original Everquest in 1999. I agree that playing WoW at times can be 'testing' to say the least because of bad behaviour but then I also made and met some very nice friends there too. I have to say I have also met some thoroughly unpleasant people in what you would consider 'old school' games.

You can't label a whole game community bad, it's a sweeping generalisation. There will always be nice and unpleasant people in all games.

Nope. While i enjoy the game i cant justify paying a monthly sub to play a single player game. I'm not moaning about bugs or saying its poo, i like it, and would like to level an alt but to me its a single player game with added online which to me isnt worth £9 a month.

Just my opinion.

i'll probably go for another month. if this had been a single player game i'd play a bit longer. it's just too much of a single/mmo hybrid with emphasis on the single. there really isn't any justification for me to continue paying $15 a month on a solo game.

I'm playing, and for the people that expect things to be perfect at launch are just crazy name one game that has done that. GW2 that everyone keeps talking about is going to be the same way, but keep dreaming of this perfect MMO without even realizing that it takes time to evolve a game blizzard sure didn't build a empire over night.

probably not, the EU maintenance is my biggest issue with this game, downtime during my peak playing time is a no no, unless this improves im not interested in resubbing

When they put up Oceanic servers in March-ish they *Might* do maint in Oceanic offpeak.

Edited by Force_Capitalism