[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

oh yes i will. I am curious to see where this legacy system goes and I'm waiting to make a new character under that system. I also like how full this game is for skills, so many to choose from. On a side note, I wouldn't mind seeing the space section of the game get an expansion so we can fly around more freely. That is all.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see,

You never intended on staying with this game to begin with, so no loss!!

which is an idiotic view point on the side of business. You want to attract as many people as you can and retain as many of those people as possible.

Thinking that anyone initially not interested in your product as "no loss" is stupid, TOR is a business, it was created to earn money.

Edited by illgot

Answer: NO

Obviously I canceled my subscription, 30 days of play time are more than enough for a single player game, when developers will turn it into an actual MMO I'll definitely come back.

Can you take the other wow elitist trolls with you? We dont want the join dates of december 2011.

Sure I will, give the game some time it just got released. There be lots of features added in the future.

For all you who won't subscribe, I hope you check back in like a year and see all the changes and that we'll see you in game again :)

Edited by soul-stealer

Yes, have subscribed for 6 months.

What KEEPS me playing is:

1) No addons

2) No arenas

3) Fun PvP

4) Easy raid content

So far, thumbs up from me :)

so your saying this game is for casuals and noobs, thats low

in other words, you have been called noob so many times in wow

Edited by Stormag

Yes, signed for 6 months and will continue... I am in for a long term...

I always loved BioWare games and I absolutely love Storyline. This is my Dream Game.

I love crafting here... LOL

I played EQ2 from 2004 until now. I loved it, but the Storyline could not keep my interest. When I stopped to raid, it was just a grind. The last expansion was a joke imo, so I cancelled my 2 accounts... technically as it's now free to play...

Though I have to admit that I am missing many options in SWTOR that I was used to.

But, I know that as MMO progresses it adds things to make it more functional, so lack of some functions is not a big deal.

All this will come in time.

So I am going to get my Jedi Sage to 50 and then level my alts as I am altoholic LOL.

They already waiting in row all level 10 or so... (all seven of them /grin)

My Skysinger Family is here for GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Evensong

I canceled my 3 month subscription yesterday. I may change my mind at the last minute but I'm not really motivated to do much now that my class quest is done and I'm at cap.

I'll probably roll a republic character to cap and then wait for them to add much needed content.

so you done the raids on all difficulties?

Probably no. I will if legacy opens up some new playable species. Currently I just can't be boethered to play at the moment because I know when new species come out I will scrap my current character and start a new one.