[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll not decide till I see what life's like after 50. I'm not too fussed about making lots of chars, they're all kind of the same in play - nothing especially unique about any one over the other....I'll play all the classes for the story as long as the end-game isn't a complete disappointment.

One plus side to TOR, the on-rails style levelling should make it much easier to return to and pick up where you left off than most MMOs. If I logged back into LoTRO, I'd take one look at my quest log and hit F4...:p

As is I'm enjoying it more and more as levels progress. Loving Balmorra, it fills that craving for exploration that the previous planets left me with.

I'm getting burned out on PVE and Huttball. If they fix the issues with level 50s in warzones by January 20, then I might re-subscribe and switch to Republic. Otherwise I'll likely let my subscription lapse until they get around to fixing PvP.

Yes, for now.

This is my 5th MMO that I have started to play from early access / 1st day of launch. Bugs, weak end game content, many unimplemented issues are pretty common in the early months period. This is not the best or worst launch I ever had. I will enjoy the story of all 8 primary classes and allow the developers to fix things in that time. This will take proabably about 4-5 months. Then I will see if it worths subbing more.

Answer: NO

I would like to, but i canceled my sub and made a complaint about the EU downtimes which are ridiculous at best.

If they give any indications that this will be sorted shortly, then i will pick my sub back up.

Answer: NO

I would like to, but i canceled my sub and made a complaint about the EU downtimes which are ridiculous at best.

If they give any indications that this will be sorted shortly, then i will pick my sub back up.

You canceled subscription because of the EU downtimes? N/C

Anyway, I most likely will.

For now no.

Bioware clearly shows that the EU customer aren't their priority.

Maintenances going far into EU prime time along with dailies resetting during US time.

Besides they keep stating no ETA to add standard features that were suppose to be in game pre launch , perhaps that's what they want from their customers.

Sub canceled no ETA.

Edited by TheHauntingBard

If it stays like it is, no. As it stands it feels very single player to me, and the things that force you to group just aren't worth it. This game has a lot of potential, but seeing how little they give in the way of player choice or anything that made KOTOR fun, i think i'd just rather let the sub die out and occasionally resub for noteworthy updates.

If they dont fix things eg fps issues and performance in general on pvp and on many heavy zones like balmora on the first month i dont think ill keep going with this game.

Im currently on 580 sli and the game runs terrible for the horse power im having.

There are also a lot of game elements that are missing which they should be adressed asap cause diablo 3 and gw 2 is coming and i dont see a reason to pay for a game that is broken aexcept if you are a hardcore sw fan and there is nothing else for u to play