Im 50, now what?

Sqwints

I hit 50 last night. From what I can tell there are dailies on Ilum and Belsavis which I have done. What flashpoints do I have access to? What other things should I be doing? There arent a lot of 50s on my side of the server so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Is there a good tanking fansite?

A progression flowchart?

Patiently waiting for the rest of the server to hit 50

Do Heroic Flashpoints and Operations. Go to Ilum, and do your PvP dailies. Start working on whatever you want to focus on for endgame. I suggest finding a guild of like minded individuals.

I am not sure why but here is a simplieifed flowchart of progression

Heroic Flashpoints -> Normal Operations -> hard operations -> nightmare operations. Odds are your guild will be able to do maybe the first boss of EV on hard while doing normals, they do not share lockouts.

Edited by Battyone

Do like most of us 50's sit here in boredom flashpoints way to buggy to do i'm sorry BW need to go back to single player games only online is not there thing or at least ask help from SOE they could of had the bugs fixed by now.

Where's your pvp set? Champ title? Crew Skills maxed? Ship geared out? Alignment maxed? Companion affection maxed and geared companions? Rank 3 Speeder Training and all cargo and equipment spaces unlocked? Edited by Vetorept

Do Heroic Flashpoints and Operations. Go to Ilum, and do your PvP dailies. Start working on whatever you want to focus on for endgame. I suggest finding a guild of like minded individuals.

I am not sure why but here is a simplieifed flowchart of progression

Heroic Flashpoints -> Normal Operations -> hard operations -> nightmare operations. Odds are your guild will be able to do maybe the first boss of EV on hard while doing normals, they do not share lockouts.

This,

Give it a bit more time and when you get more 50's knocking about, you should get alot more action, you seem to be quite patient anyway, unlike most people on here.

Where's your pvp set? Champ title? Crew Skills maxed? Ship geared out? Alignment maxed? Companion affection maxed and geared companions?

How does this answer his question ? you need to learn to read.

Edited by Rayvonuk

Where's your pvp set? Champ title? Crew Skills maxed? Ship geared out? Alignment maxed? Companion affection maxed and geared companions?

Why would you gear/gain affection with more then one companion >.>

do like most of us 50's sit here in boredom flashpoints way to buggy to do i'm sorry bw need to go back to single player games only online is not there thing or at least ask help from soe they could of had the bugs fixed by now.

Lol!

Why would you gear/gain affection with more then one companion >.>

Because they work better with higher affection. Do crew missions faster, faster and more productive crafting. And I use a healer and dps companions. Why would you not gear them all? I'm sure you don't plan on it but you never know when you'll need them in the future.

You can either grind warzones for gear, reroll, or do flashpoints.

If you are imperial and want to go the warzone route, well I hope you love hutt ball. If you enjoy pve, that experience is ok, not great, but not terrible.

I personally say you should reroll and get biochem as your crafting skill. The game isn't finished at end level currently in either class balance, features, or crafting. Not even close. It is however a very good MMO in regards to leveling, the best ever in that regards.

This,

Give it a bit more time and when you get more 50's knocking about, you should get alot more action, you seem to be quite patient anyway, unlike most people on here.

How does this answer his question ? you need to learn to read.

The title of the thread is: "I'm 50, now what?" With the implication that he didn't have anything to do, or was looking for suggestions on things to work on while the rest of his server gets 50. You need to learn how to troll.

Do like most of us 50's sit here in boredom flashpoints way to buggy to do i'm sorry BW need to go back to single player games only online is not there thing or at least ask help from SOE they could of had the bugs fixed by now.

Help from SOE? Don't make me laugh! I came from eq2 and SOE isn't all that great at fixing things, right now the only thing they are working on is more ways to have you spend more money with their f2p cash grab.

The title of the thread is: "I'm 50, now what?" With the implication that he didn't have anything to do, or was looking for suggestions on things to work on while the rest of his server gets 50. You need to learn how to troll.

The implications of the title can sometimes be different to the actual content and it is normally nessecary to read the actual post before replying.

He was simply asking what there was for him to do, not implying that he had done it all as you stupidly assumed.

Help from SOE? Don't make me laugh! I came from eq2 and SOE isn't all that great at fixing things, right now the only thing they are working on is more ways to have you spend more money with their f2p cash grab.

At least SOE games playable end game even crappy aion and rift end games was playable.

why is it, that when people talk about the golden days of WoW or SWG, they talk about how much fun it was to do ultimately pointless things like impromptu pvp, defending towers for no other reason than just for the fun of it.

Or in SWG, people would go to the cantina with their guilds and have dance parties, or just stand around by a shop.

But when it comes modern MMOs, players can't be bothered to do anything...just for the hell of it.

Talk to people, socialize, stop trying to hit level 50 so quick. Join a guild, join a pvp server and have matches.

A friend of mine is in a guild and they'd create their own competitions. 10 people would go to the top of a tower in Wow. One person would jump off. His dead body was your target. The other players had to land as close as they could to it. The winner would get a free piece of gear from the guild or whatever.

The implications of the title can sometimes be different to the actual content and it is normally nessecary to read the actual post before replying.

He was simply asking what there was for him to do, not implying that he had done it all as you stupidly assumed.

Calm down. Stick to the topic please.

Level your legacy, at least that's what I'm doing. No idea what's in line for it but plan to have it leveled when it's implemented. As far as the stuff available at 50, none of it sounds really fun or new or anything. With 7 other storylines to play through though it seems silly to grind hardmodes.

I hit 50 last night. From what I can tell there are dailies on Ilum and Belsavis which I have done. What flashpoints do I have access to? What other things should I be doing? There arent a lot of 50s on my side of the server so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Is there a good tanking fansite?

A progression flowchart?

Patiently waiting for the rest of the server to hit 50

What did you do in other MMO's when you got to 50?

Just wondering I mean this MMO is basically no different then every other one so I assume you can find something to keep yourself occupied....

you could, I dunno, make an alt and check out some of the other stories, classes, and gameplay styles?

^

This.

I have a 43 Jedi Sentinel, and was getting a little bored of it.

I was also thinking that there really is not much to do at 50 YET.

So what I did was roll a smuggler to see how that story is, and are enjoying that just as much as I did my Jedi.

I for one are on concerned with little endgame content, it is to be expected from a new release.

It will come in time, just have some patience.

But I for one would prefer they focus mostly on fixing the many bugs and other "little things" in the game and less on new content.

Patience is a virtue.

Thanks for all of the responses guys, appreciate it.

In regards to the flashpoints, I had someone ask me if i could do the one in ilum earlier today and I couldnt so i went off and did all the zone quests to unlock it. Are there others like this? Quest lines needed to access flashpoints?

Are there regular 50 flashpoints then heroic? Names of them?

THanks again.