can I pleASE FOIR THE LOVE OF GOD....

DarthRaistlin

Not play anymore Huttball?

why am I forced to play this?

did any devs go to college?

or are u the guys I shoved in the dumpster?

How about uou read a few other posts on this before starting another. Its because of faction imbalance on your server. Huttball is the way to get you in a wz quicker. If they dumped huttball you could wait 40+ mins for a warzone. You want the other warzones you need to reroll the other faction.

How about uou read a few other posts on this before starting another. Its because of faction imbalance on your server. Huttball is the way to get you in a wz quicker. If they dumped huttball you could wait 40+ mins for a warzone. You want the other warzones you need to reroll the other faction.

Dont want it. im not fat, would rathr wait 6 hours for a real WZ....

Due to stuff like these I wish they split the server population by faction

ie.

total population allowed per server = 50,000 (25,000 republic, 25,000 empire)

total current population = (10,000 republic, 25,000 empire)

would result in a player wishing to create an empire character on this server denied, while a republic player is accepted.

I originally was playing an operative. Leveled to 50 within the week of early access. Quit playing just a couple days ago because of that reason.

I am now rolling a shadow(lvl 30) and I am have a much much better time. Warzones are great now, win just as often as on empire, and get 1000x more diversity in them.

Reroll republic.

ie.

would result in a player wishing to create an empire character on this server denied, while a republic player is accepted.

They did this in aion.

ie.

I am all for the balancing of factions on servers but this idea is really bad.

So If I wanted to play with my friends who got the game before me, cause you know its an MMO, and there server was full id be SOL?

Sounds like a terrible idea to me.

I am all for the balancing of factions on servers but this idea is really bad.

So If I wanted to play with my friends who got the game before me, cause you know its an MMO, and there server was full id be SOL?

Sounds like a terrible idea to me.

It worked in aion. Usually it was only locked out for a day or two until factions rebalanced. After the first month the servers stabilized and this was a non-issue.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.