What do you think needs fixed!

Engleheart

First before I Post what I think needs fixed, I want to lay down some ground rules.

1) Post on thing you think needs fixed, one at a time, no list please.

2) Keep your post directed at what needs fixed, not comments about what other post, and if you do have to comment on what someone else said needed fixed, quote what they said first then follow it with your comment.

3) Don't re-post an issue someone has already posted. I don't want to see the same thing over and over again. Do your part as a customer and make a thread on that specific issue if its so big of a deal you want to go on and on about it.

4) Place your "fix" in Size 5 font so we can all find it in the walls of text that may follow.

Edit: this will be a good reference point for Bioware devs, if they even come to these forums that is.

So with that here we go

I think the Bioware need to communicate more with the customer base

People may think that this isn't an in-game issue and it isn't, but it will effect the game if bioware doesn't step up its feedback. People will feel ignored and it will elad to some just tossing up their hands and say" screw it, i quit"

People may so"GO BACK TO WOW" and that is great and all, but I would rather Bioware take a page from Blizzard in this respect and get involved with their customers on the forums and elsewhere. If not you may not have enough players on your server for the game to even function I.E. they went back to "WOW"

Edited by Engleheart

Fix:

end-game

PvP

Auction House (it's garbage, there's no reason for it not to be an exact copy of WoW's which is PERFECT)

microscopic/static feel of the game

poor coding that causes so many performance issues

Dungeon Finder (no, spamming LFG in small instanced chats is not socializing and does not help community)

Chat box issues

Fix:

1) Auction House (it's garbage, there's no reason for it not to be an exact copy of WoW's which is PERFECT)

2) Dungeon Finder (no, spamming LFG in small instanced chats is not socializing and does not help community)

3) Chat box issues

Edited to remove some of the vague "fixes"

Fix:

end-game

PvP

Auction House (it's garbage, there's no reason for it not to be an exact copy of WoW's which is PERFECT)

microscopic/static feel of the game

poor coding that causes so many performance issues

Dungeon Finder (no, spamming LFG in small instanced chats is not socializing and does not help community)

Chat box issues

DF has its own issues. Like completely making it so people are jerks in instances. WoW community changed completely when the DF went in. Ninja looting skyrocketed because no one cared if they screwed someone over on another server. Chances are would never get back to them. I hope a DF never gets added.

get rid of commedations they are killing crafting so to speak

get rid of shard/instances turn this into a real mmo

beef up crafting stop nerfing the ones that make money, lot of these skills are poorly done

better search features for markets

player vendors on ship, add vendors to cantinas ( i hate auction houses honestly)

group space battles

more mmo feeling

The codex is totally borked right now. Either lore objects are not showing, entries are not updating, or things have been removed but the codex has not been updated. Its not game breaking but it is hideously frustrating for the completionists out there.

get rid of commedations they are killing crafting so to speak

beef up crafting; stop nerfing the ones that make money, lot of these skills are poorly done

better search features for markets

player vendors on ship, add vendors to cantinas ( i hate auction houses honestly)

group space battles

more mmo feeling

edited: for vagueness and wall of text-ness

@OP: Very few people actually like reading through pages and pages of responses. If you went through and reposted them as a list in your original post you might have a chance of getting less features repeated.

- FIX MY CHARACTER'S LACK OF RESPONSIVENESS!!!!!!

(If an ability animation is longer than your GCD, your next ability will not go off until the animation finishes. SOOOOOO gamebreaking!)

- More UI customization

(scaling, repositioning, fade options for bars, etc)

- TARGET OF TARGET FRAME

- Get rid of instancing

- Better companion AI

(tired of my tank pet just standing in an AE as his health drops and toggling passive/attack is obnoxious)

- Less running and loading screens to leave a planet

- A 'Restore All Defaults' button

(jumping through half a dozen hoops to restore defaults is obnoxious)

- An import UI option

- A time restricted buyback for full refund option for gear purchased with commendations.

- Fix the codex

(I KNOW I've found 3 datacrons on <planet>, why does my codex say I've only found 1?!)

- Fix the /follow command

- Make more flightpaths connect

I know I have more, if I think of them, I'll add them.

Edited by Nymaeria