Amazon and Bioware, I love you

fenastus

http://www.amazon.com/Pre-order-Shipment-Clarification/forum/Fx2CV073IGYKIZE/Tx323SVRB68I71Y/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B005B8DRVU

--------------

Estimated Delivery Times for the Contiguous US:

* Release Date Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* One-Day Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* Two-Day Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* Standard Shipping - on or before 12/24/2011

* Super Saver Shipping - on or before 12/24/2011

--------------

:sul_smile:

Edited by fenastus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.amazon.com/Pre-order-Shipment-Clarification/forum/Fx2CV073IGYKIZE/Tx323SVRB68I71Y/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B005B8DRVU

--------------

Estimated Delivery Times for the Contiguous US:

* Release Date Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* One-Day Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* Two-Day Delivery - on or before 12/19/2011

* Standard Shipping - on or before 12/24/2011

* Super Saver Shipping - on or before 12/24/2011

--------------

:sul_smile:

Bah I just looked at my account about 20 min ago and saw I got upgraded to release date and it says the 20th RRAAAAAAGGEEE!!!! /sarcasm

so amazon has moved up the date of shipping the pre-orders... nice... but those of us that bought from them and redeemed our pre-order code long ago (8/12 for me) will still be getting our pre-play codes in email soon for our "access at least 5 days early" even before our physical disks arrive right? (yes I've already pre-downloaded the files as instructed by swtor)

so amazon has moved up the date of shipping the pre-orders... nice... but those of us that bought from them and redeemed our pre-order code long ago (8/12 for me) will still be getting our pre-play codes in email soon for our "access at least 5 days early" even before our physical disks arrive right? (yes I've already pre-downloaded the files as instructed by swtor)

Yes, EGA will work exactly the same. This just confirms for a whole lot of us that we will be able to play between 12/20 and 12/23. (IE. We aren't waiting for our package!)

As long as you redeemed your preorder code from Amazon, you will get an email from BioWare when your account has been granted Early Access.

-HM

We've yet to see how this works out for international customers. Those bloody red zoners may still get locked out when the game opens up to everyone. Even if every copy gets shipped out on the 15th that only gives the boxes five days to get to their international owners.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.