SWTOR Devs TY from a WoW Player

Enitan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shrug, you keep your exploited game with a ruined economy. In a month I'll be back to playing a quality MMO (WoW)

Ever wondered why it's qualtiy? Because it already went through its most buggy, crashing, absuive begining phase like every other MMO. It's just so old now hardly anyone remembers what an actual release is like.

I mean, to be honest I am okay with not having access until later.

This is exam week and I would really like to end it out on a high note. :)

It's people like you that have finals and were sent emails. That's why the servers are dead. Good for you and study hard. This game is not going anywhere. What the majority is complaining about are the empty servers and how they stopped sending out emails.

Yes people are very happy not know when there going to have access, Keep them waiting. I mean they only waited sense 08... that good business. People have a reason to be mad. If they told you in a email when your launch time was going to be there wouldn't be so much QQ. but you keep them waiting. People missed work ect, Expecting to play the game. People who bought the game early... and still didn't get in...

Ever wondered why it's qualtiy? Because it already went through its most buggy, crashing, absuive begining phase like every other MMO. It's just so old now hardly anyone remembers what an actual release is like.

So true. Sometimes I wonder if people actually remember how old WoW is. It has had a lot of years to screw up and triumph over and over again.

It's people like you that have finals and were sent emails. That's why the servers are dead. Good for you and study hard. This game is not going anywhere. What the majority is complaining about are the empty servers and how they stopped sending out emails.

Woah, I got sent an e-mail???

Damn, how did I miss that phantom bundle of goodness.

Oh yeah, that's right. I don't have an e-mail yet. ;)

Or I would be playing and not laughing at all of the QQ going on, like yours....

Edited by Darkeus

Yes people are very happy not know when there going to have access, Keep them waiting. I mean they only waited sense 08... that good business. People have a reason to be mad. If they told you in a email when your launch time was going to be there wouldn't be so much QQ. but you keep them waiting. People missed work ect, Expecting to play the game. People who bought the game early... and still didn't get in...

I read this as: I expected to get something and I didn't, so it's your fault.

Occupy BioWare.

Reading is hard...

Also.

>skipping work for a video game

AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Enjoy your bankruptcy

Having gone through the trainwreck of a launch that was called WoW, and I know this will prolly get closed but I wanted to say thank you for this staggered release/startup of everyone

Don't listen to the QQ ragers, everything I am reading from a lot of sources say that the servers while they weren't super populated were quite stable and without a lot of lag, so kudos to you guys.

Thank you for all of your hard work on this game, I look forward to playing it and seeing it develop and grow over the coming months.

For those of you QQ and feeling entitled please /stop QQ I honestly think that they are doing a great job and to be honest it makes me want to play this game all the more because it shows that there is a lot of foresight going on for the release to make this as smooth as possible.

totally agree with you here. I don't mind waiting a few days so the game can play smoothly.

Shrug, you keep your exploited game with a ruined economy. In a month I'll be back to playing a quality MMO (WoW)

Speedy leveling, que sitting, no social level outside of snarky remarks on the level of school yard bullys.... WoW is sliding to the wayside and many are not wishing to play a MMO that is old and boring.

And keep your eye on their new Battle.net Balance... see that leading them to F2p like options in time.

Yes don't listen the numerous people upset with your release. Focus on the few who are okay with it. That is a good business practice.

lol!

and a WOW player, dont forget the WOW player part where he draws on his amazing MMORPG experiences. :rolleyes:

I cant make any threats though, im going to play game regardless when I get in and I already dont buy Bioware single player games after ME2 debacle so I got nothing to threaten them with LOL

Other how ever do and I have no doubt they will experience larger then expected cancellations for todays mismanagement and many of those that do play (like me) will turn around and punish Bioware EA in the single player dept.

But hey, the WOW player said good job so all is right in world :)

You cant help but laugh at these guys coming here to gloat they got in with these TY and congrats to Bioware threads. If BW has any substance at all, everyone of them gets a 7 day ban for trolling in bad taste, but what ever. :)

If anyone missed work on the off chance they might get in needs to be fired. Fired, and someone who currently lives off of our gov't can have their job. :)

Seriously? The thing is they are trying to ramp up the servers in a way to keep them from crashing and to keep people from having to wait for forever and a day for respawns, it's kind of hard to know precisely when people will be able to login with those factors until they actually see how the servers work...

Tell me did you learn to Run and Jump Hurdles before you crawled