SWTOR Devs TY from a WoW Player

Enitan

Has anyone else noticed that the people with the most QQ have registered on the website within the last 2 months? :rolleyes:

that's how it always is -shrugh- oh wait 12/13/11 Early Access...........Ya know the people that registered their game codes as soon as they got them and didn't wait until zero hour to do it should be the ones getting in early. It's just too bad the zero hour people simply don't understand that nor do they want too

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll still take getting in 3-4 days early AND not having the launch be a total trainwreck when it does launch. Beats waiting til the 20th to play just to sit in queues and have endless lag.

And have people camping mobs in starter areas . . .

Awesome launch!

The smoothest launch I've ever seen of an MMO including such games as Ultima Online, EQ2, SWG, Anarchy Online, and World of Warcraft.

While I have yet to play this launch I would have to tend to agree with you, I saw EQ launch and quit because it was such a trainwreck, somehow I survived the wow launch and really didn't even think about any other game until I heard about this game and the upcoming pandamon and then I said wellllllll maybe it's time to start looking elsewhere

that's how it always is -shrugh- oh wait 12/13/11 Early Access...........Ya know the people that registered their game codes as soon as they got them and didn't wait until zero hour to do it should be the ones getting in early. It's just too bad the zero hour people simply don't understand that nor do they want too

There are times when I wish the Devs/Mods would come out and say

"Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"