THIS day will SCAR BIOWARE

badjezus

So your money is more valuable then mine because of a date, because that is how bioware kinda made me feel. And I paid full price out right for the game, not some petty 5 dollar deposit that doesn't really show any real commitment to buying the game.

yes, his money is more valuable. he gave it to them first.. the five dollars is the commitment. lol. it says "here is five dollars so you know that i want one". thanks!!!

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say that were all QQing, but when you make NON-PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like all of us are), EVERYTHING IS GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Dozens of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR HARDLY ANYONE. This will not hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to patiently wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch will hardly end up being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

Tried to fix it for you.

Oh and btw I don't expect to get in until the last wave, whenever that will be.

Edited by Darkmack

So your money is more valuable then mine because of a date, because that is how bioware kinda made me feel. And I paid full price out right for the game, not some petty 5 dollar deposit that doesn't really show any real commitment to buying the game.

Want the best seats? get to the cinema early. Want the best table? get to the restaurant early. Want to dance with the prettiest girl? ask her out before others do.

First come, first server is a pretty fair system rewarding the early adopters. You seem to have a problem with that. No one can fix your perception though. If you insist on feeling miserable, then you will. Your choice.

Edited by Raximillian

The only people Bioware are supposedly misleading, are the ignorant people that can't read, using their own failed intelligence to imply that Bioware misled them.

If you understood that it was stated to be first come first serve from the first day, then the problem is your expectations. You expected a larger scope of people on day 1 and 2 of EGA, but they never guaranteed, or hinted at anything other than it being first come/first serve.

Boohoo kid. Boohoo.

Nope. Failed logic. The ad doesn't say any of that.

If you are enticing people to buy your product through an advertisement that is knowingly false is called a "deception".

I'm not crying because i can't get into the game. I will at some point.

I will argue over correct english and product deception. If a person/people are still selling the game through that very ad KNOWING those that buy it now will not get 5 days of early access is wrong.

period.

Nope. Failed logic. The ad doesn't say any of that.

If you are enticing people to buy your product through an advertisement that is knowingly false is called a "deception".

I'm not crying because i can't get into the game. I will at some point.

I will argue over correct english and product deception. If a person/people are still selling the game through that very ad KNOWING those that buy it now will not get 5 days of early access is wrong.

period.

MAY play UP TO 5 days early

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not.

It's not their fault if you and others get upset without reason. "I don't care if they do exactly as they have said all along that they will be doing because I wanted them to do it differently."

NEGATIVE. Running that ad enticing people to buy thinking they could possibly get 5 days early KNOWING that it wont happen is the very definition of misleading.

If "up to" even remotely suggested "a minimum of," you would be correct. However, "up to" says that 5 days is the maximum time available. Thus, "up to," by definition says that some people will get less than the maximum of 5 days. Since they also told you that entry would be staggered based on when you entered your pre-order code and since they warned you to enter you code as soon as possible because of that, believing that you "could possibly get 5 days," especially months after pre-ordering started, is beyond naive.

Case in point, my pre-order registration date was the second day after pre-orders opened. Given the massive build up for this game over the last 3 or so years, I assumed that I may not get in until the second day of EGA even before they announced the length of EGA, which was not announced for quite some time after pre-orders opened.

So, no, it is not the "definition of misleading." Assuming you would get 5 days when they only said "up to" is dishonest.

I will forget it, the minute I log in.

I wont.

It wont stop me playing, but its coloured my perception of Bioware. when in future they promise some fix, or patch or content...well, I'll have less faith. And less loyalty to the game when new games come out.

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

Won't remember it a day after you're in.

Last time i checked telling someone they could get something while knowing they will not is misleading.

sw:tor said:

The length of your Early Game Access depends on the date and order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code

Actually, thinking you're going to get something even though it was never expressly stated is mis-reading, not misleading.

Please folks, think before you post. The only thing I am even remotely bugged about is the limited waves per day. It would seem that, once again, EU players seem to get the shaft in favor of NA players. And, that is endemic to MMOs everywhere...

yes, his money is more valuable. he gave it to them first.. the five dollars is the commitment. lol. it says "here is five dollars so you know that i want one". thanks!!!

5 dollars is pocket change, just buy putting 5 bucks down on a game doesn't lock him into the purchase of it. The gamestop police are not going to come to his door yelling " YOU GAVE US 5 BUCKS SAYING YOU WERE GOING TO BUY THIS SO BUY OR ELSE!"

Where is the commitment in that?

Someone who paid full price outright is more entitled to getting in first wave then someone who spent 5 dollars imo, regardless of when you pre-ordered.

I wont.

It wont stop me playing, but its coloured my perception of Bioware. when in future they promise some fix, or patch or content...well, I'll have less faith. And less loyalty to the game when new games come out.

but for right now, you are gonna pay, cuz the force is gonna assimilate you. resistance is futile. lol

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

wrong.. get over it.