THIS day will SCAR BIOWARE

badjezus

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

Said paying CUSTOMERS money takes affect the 20th where you will be using your game time to play.. sup?

You've paid for the game but you have not yet paid for access to their servers. That comes when you pay your subscription fees, which BW has stated won't begin until Dec. 20. Anything before then is a bonus that is at their discretion to give out as they see fit, in that case, first come first served.

If I was Bioware I would give warning to people trolling, than next time ban them with out refund. The loss of a minor few would not be worth the time. Plus looking at the loss would save time with dealing with poor customers in the future that QQ too much. They are not the people I would want bothering my employees with phone calls.

The world would be a better place with out them :)

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

See you in game

It scars me to think i'm part of the same race of people as these entitled kids.

I was told 'Up to 5 days early'....

It is now 6 days until launch.

RAWRRRRGGGG! Bioware sucks... this game will tank.... everyone hates it.

Nerdrage..... nerdrage.... nerdrage

LOL, seriously... are you listening to yourself?

Wait for your email.

good...good...give in to your hate...it makes you stronger

Lol.....