THIS day will SCAR BIOWARE

badjezus

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.
Why are you angry?

I redeemed my preorder key on 4th august, and I was and am prepared for the possibility that I'll only get 2-3 days of EA.

Not a single person among my group of friends who plan to play is angry, so I'm not sure where you're getting this "lots of angry customers is bad for business" line - most of us are just waiting impatiently for our email...

But impatient =/= angry.

Edited by Riftmaster

It is their fault. They tried a different approach that bit them in the butt. It was not well liked and not a popular choice even when it was announced. Its worse now that it has come to fruit. And keep your simple minded remarks to yourself.

You know why it was not "well liked"? Because people wanted a sure thing when it came to getting in early.

It was never about being fair, never about everyone should get to play if they pre-order. It was only about "I want to be ahead of the pack, I want server/world firsts, I want to get as far as possible before they release". You can lie and say it isn't that way but I bet that's what alot of the people who are complaining about not getting 1st day access wanted.

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

WoW had a terrible launch and has the angriest customers on the face of the planet and yet they're still raking in $150 million every month.

Grow up.

Everyone bxxtching at the OP should try running a business based on their tactic of doing whatever they want without listening to their customers. This is the direction that biowares going in and it won't work. NO ONE is whining that they didn't preorder sooner ffs. get that through ure heads and stop conforming with whatever everyone else says.

Everyone bxxtching at the OP should try running a business based on their tactic of doing whatever they want without listening to their customers. This is the direction that biowares going in and it won't work. NO ONE is whining that they didn't preorder sooner ffs. get that through ure heads and stop conforming with whatever everyone else says.
There's a fine line between listening to your customers and mob rule.

Here's hoping BW/EA doesn't cross it.

In 4-6 days, the baby bottle of SWTOR will be in every whining mouth and there will be silence on these forums.

Aaaaaaand that's where you lost me. Not only will you forget this day, you'll forget it before your free month even ends.

Yes, OP, blame it on BW. Because they just did what they always promised. Letting players in in the order of their pre order.

It is just so much easier to blame it on BW than on yourself, because you just didn't pre order early enough.

This was a great launch. Thanks, BW.

Instant gratification doesnt suit you very well.

But why, why, why should Bioware capitulate to the whiners?

Bioware has a good reason for what they want to do - staggering access ensures server stability.

What reason do the complainers have? They deserve to get in right now because they really, really, really want to?

You and five other guys do not make up the majority of Biowares customers. Nearly everyone is extremely pleased.

The only day they would be scarred is December 20th if they had to throw it through another gauntlet of QA or something.

But since you weren't even expecting this early of access do us all a favor AND SHUT THE FLYING **** UP

You're angry because you have entitlement issues. Go occupy wallstreet some more.

/thread.

Also: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=66561&postcount=6438

The game looks nice, the service is fail.

And the community, plain crap.

If i were to compare the low level life community of wow to this it would be....

WoW = to a University Professor as to SWTOR's community = trash talking hobbo

If WoW is accused of having 10 year old whiners.... then people here are what... 5?

Now what how easily I'll be insulted by the next plebeian thinking I insulted specifically him.

I don't think you have been on the WoW forums in a while....Nothing but a cesspool over there. Watching the forums here has been increasingly entertaining.. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.