THIS day will SCAR BIOWARE

badjezus

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but no matter what they would have done there would be just as many angry paying customers. Had they let everyone in, there would been a fire storm because of the huge queues. Had they made it a random draw to be let in early people who put in a code on the 21st and didn't get in would be angry. The system they are using has been known for god knows how long now, this is not news so deal with it. If this system is that horrible, cancel your pre-order and go play something else. It's that simple.

Say that were all QQing, but when you make PAYING CUSTOMERS angry (Like many of us are), SOMETHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Why is this so hard to understand. I don't care if I was or was not entitled to 5 days of EA or not. Hundreds of thousands of customers are Pissed Off and this IS BAD FOR EVERYONE, For us and Bioware. This will hurt Bioware in the long run. Many of us will continue to reluctantly wait to play the game, but we won't forget this day and the impression it has given us.... and this launch could end being a costly mistake by Bioware down the road.

I noticed you referenced entitlement to 5 days... Well today is day 7, buddy. You don't have a right to even consider QQing until Thursday. Go away.

Actually you aren't paying yet. No subscriptions have started and if all you did was pre-order you most likely haven't paid more than $5-25. Everyone crying on the forums right now will go silent as soon as they get their e-mail and will start playing. Most everyone saying they cancelled will most likely still buy the game. This wont affect Bioware in the least. Get over it.

Your point is invalid, while a lot of people are annoyed I doubt more than 100 are going to cancel their pre order and not get the game because of it.

Note: This is not saying how Bioware did this was correct, nor is it a condemnation. I currently don't have an opinion on the situation, and I'm a November pre order. However, even with all the rage, it won't make a difference in sales, so why should Bioware care?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.