The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars the old Republic is simply not ready for prime time.

Fodiddle

iczVUOa[bhdOPJIUEIw ALL. ALL. ALL. ALL. ALL. MMO'S are released in beta phase - and if you consider the standard the game is at now ALPHA?

Then I shall follow your own advice and not argue with a fool.

Why the &*%$ should we pay 60 dollars to play a beta? Some people are just so dumb.... A game that comes out in 2011 should be by 2011 standards and appeal to a 2011 market. End. Of. Story.

This game is awful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know how long the "loot" bug lasted on WoW? Years. Years and years and years. Carried on from launch to the end of TBC. I saw that same bug some months ago when I was playing Cataclysm.

What is your point here? MMOs have bugs. Most games have bugs. You ever play Skyrim? -_-

Again, this is not 2004. There is no excuse for keeping importent bugs alive. And loot bug is NOT importent. Not at all. A small lootbug like that have no impact to the game at all.

This on the other hand stops a bonty hunter to even partisipate in PvE at LvL 50.

But I guess you are not a bounty hunter so you do not care.

I am enjoying SWTOR more than I ever did WoW. Even during my hardcore, elitist raiding and PvP days during vanilla WoW.

This shows you are just a wannabe. An propper raider would never ever call him self an elitist. Never ever. Only a wannabe from late WoW would.

Edited by Mamono

Again, this is not 2004. There is no excuse for keeping importent bugs alive. And loot bug is NOT importent. Not at all. A small lootbug like that have no impact to the game at all.

This on the other hand stops a bonty hunter to even partisipate in PvE at LvL 50.

But I guess you are not a bounty hunter so you do not care.

The loot bug was just an example.

Games should be released with out bugs, huh? I agree, sadly we don't live in happy world where everything is perfect.

Skyrim is an example you can't ignore. Lot's of the bugs that the game started with - it still has!

Come on. -_-

What are you guys talking about?

I was just reading some Bioware self approval press releases when I came across this and I must say...

This is the most innovative, ground breaking, new style MMO ever created in the entire galaxy to infinity and beyond!

Edited by Tiaa

Games should be released with out bugs, huh? I agree, sadly we don't live in happy world where everything is perfect.

Skyrim is an example you can't ignore. Lot's of the bugs that the game started with - it still has!

Come on. -_-

Skyrim doesn't charge you $15/month to play a beta.

Do you know how long the "loot" bug lasted on WoW? Years. Years and years and years. Carried on from launch to the end of TBC. I saw that same bug some months ago when I was playing Cataclysm.

What is your point here? MMOs have bugs. Most games have bugs. You ever play Skyrim? -_-

And this, folks, is why I call this man a troll.

I don't think you know what trolling means

Then don't play SWTOR. Don't pay to play it. If you canceled your sub? Good on you.

But if you go into MMO thinking you're going to get anything other than a a beta before the first expansion you're pretty delusional.

Exactly

Yes, Skyrim has a lot of bugs (all Bethesda games have a lot of bugs), but it's just a one time fee of 60 dollars, and that's worth it to a lot of people

An MMO is held to a higher standard, since we pay 15 dollars a month for it

Then don't play SWTOR. Don't pay to play it. If you canceled your sub? Good on you.

But if you go into MMO thinking you're going to get anything other than a a beta before the first expansion you're pretty delusional.

I agree.

We should wait for the expanison before we get any fixes or content.

I wish this was Reddit so I can plus this!

An MMO needs a community to survive and people like you are openly telling people to ****. You are killing the game that you "love" so much.

Sorry for having some standards, bud. I happen to value my money more than you I guess.

I agree.

We should wait for the expanison before we get any fixes or content.

I wish this was Reddit so I can plus this!

We're going to get fixes. They're in the process of fixing the bugs. Have you read the test realm patch notes? I assume not. The game has been out for less than two weeks. Patience is a virtue.

We're going to get fixes. They're in the process of fixing the bugs. Have you read the test realm patch notes? I assume not. The game has been out for less than two weeks. Patience is a virtue.

Yeah I know.

The last patch was amazing.

Come on. -_-

This is the wolds most expencive MMO. The WORLDS.

It is big brand name like EA and BioWare.

But then again, EA and BioWare are know to do what ever they like, and never ever listen to the community. That my be a problem in the futer.

But as for bugs, yes, buggs will always be in an MMO, but some bugs should be killed before release. This Bounty hunter bug has been in the game for many month.

It was reportet for many month ago. And this is an a game breaking bug for a class.

And it is not fixed.

The game was pushed out way to early. Sure there are and will be bugs, but some of this buggs are simply to nasty.

An MMO needs a community to survive and people like you are openly telling people to ****. You are killing the game that you "love" so much.

Sorry for having some standards, bud. I happen to value my money more than you I guess.

I'm enjoying the game. Standards? Yours are different from mine. You're trying to argue something that just can't be argued, buddy. It's all about perspective.

While I'm getting ganged up on the forums for actually liking the game, the majority of the people(Who don't even care about the forums, let alone use them) would agree with me.

I never said this game doesn't have problems. It does. All games do.

I'm enjoying the game. Standards? Yours are different from mine. You're trying to argue something that just can't be argued, buddy. It's all about perspective.

While I'm getting ganged up on the forums for actually liking the game, the majority of the people(Who don't even care about the forums, let alone use them) would agree with me.

Let us just say that these forums are full of people spreading a negative tone as of right now. They are not right, but they will continue to proclaim quite loudly that they are. Don't worry, some of them will be gone from the forums soon.

Game is good, not perfect, but very good and has a bright future.

And yeah, most people who like the game are playing the game....

Edited by Darkeus

Agreed.

Everyone who complains should quit the game.

Everyone who whines incessantly for weeks at a time? Yes.

Don't like something? Don't do it. You are not being forced to play this game. This game is not vital to your existence. Not playing it is a much more reasonable and adult solution than whining about it incessantly or being nothing but a sarcastic child to the people who enjoy the game.

If you think the game has any problems, and agree that it has, then write down a list now so we can see you actually know what you are talking about or just spewing words to make your self look "good".