Mod stations, ***?

tormentuk

Mod stations, ***? why is thier next to 0 in the game, every time i need to mod somthing i have to travel to my starter area....

Or is the map broken and not showing them?

Ctrl-Right click the item you want to mod, drag new mod into old mod, click accept / commit, SUCCESS.

Mod stations, ***? why is thier next to 0 in the game, every time i need to mod somthing i have to travel to my starter area....

Or is the map broken and not showing them?

There are loads, all over the place. You're not looking properly. You have to pick the legend on the LHS of the map to have them show up.

Well, that explains it. It's hillarous how they're still in despite serving no real use.

It's often harder to remove things than to simply disable them. I assume they'll go away someday or be retooled into a new game mechanic.

But yeah, I was confused at first too.

thank you for clarifying this but i figured that mod'able items were only done so thu a station but this really should have been clarified at the begining cause i have trown away lots of armour thinking the were crap and on realising they can be modd'ed on the go...

Well i do feel alittle stuiped, but i don't care! this thread has saved me hours in game!

Don't feel stupid about this! Want to know what makes one feel stupid? I clicked Reverse Engineer for a set of moddable pants when I was the ONLY person in the group in Hammer Station able to use them, because I didn't look close enough. The item had blue text in the tooltip, but it was orange in the chat when people rolled for it.

Guess who won the roll and got a single lousy rubat crystal out of it...?

thank you for clarifying this but i figured that mod'able items were only done so thu a station but this really should have been clarified at the begining cause i have trown away lots of armour thinking the were crap and on realising they can be modd'ed on the go...

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, the mod stations are completely pointless now. They'll probably be removed soon.

Or maybe if you use a modification station, the COST of changing mods is ALOT cheaper? I mean yeah they are worthless, just get rid of them. Then again it WAS mentioned in your starting area's when they give you the quest to use the terminal.