"All the kids roll Empire"

Auxili

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize Empire is the 'sensitive' faction, right? They're overly emotional about everything and let their anger and take shiz way too seriously (exploding planets for revenge purposes. Cry me a river, Sith )

I'd rather be a dangerous touchy-feely angrer-driven sith than an emotionless, blank staring boring care bear.

See this cat? Tragic, isn't it? He's playing a jedi.

Now look at this cat playing a sith. Much happier.

P.S.: Jedi are also heavily inhibited when it comes to the opposite sex. That's enough to make the jedi not an object of my admiration, more an object of my pity. lol

This seems to be a common sentiment amongst people. Is it true though?

By 'kids' I think people are referring to teenagers, of course. 13-18 year olds.

Im thinking the exact opposite. Stay on Republic toon for 10 minutes before having to turn off General Chat...my ears were bleeding.

Empire...much much better.

I'd rather be a dangerous touchy-feely angrer-driven sith than an emotionless, blank staring boring care bear.

See this cat? Tragic, isn't it? He's playing a jedi.

Now look at this cat playing a sith. Much happier.

P.S.: Jedi are also heavily inhibited when it comes to the opposite sex. That's enough to make the jedi not an object of my admiration, more an object of my pity. lol

Malgus killed his gf cause she made him look weak in the eyes of the other sith lords.

Sorry, it's not getting anymore pathetic than that.

You realize Empire is the 'sensitive' faction, right? They're overly emotional about everything and take shiz way too seriously (exploding planets for revenge purposes. Cry me a river, Sith )

Sounds better to me than a emotion free priiest/monk that has a rule book for everything and cannot even have a girlfriend. No wonder they are so uptight...I would be too...

Love is too strong an emotion....blah blah..world runs on emotions.

Being at peak fluid intelligence, maybe this is why they always win in PvP matches.

It's really funny because it's true lol

Though I wouldn't label them as kids or adults but rather:

The immature and easily butthurt

vs.

The mature and just want to win at any cost

Malgus killed his gf cause she made him look weak in the eyes of the other sith lords.

Sorry, it's not getting anymore pathetic than that.

He'll probably go get another GF and satisfy himself with her afterwards.

At least he's not a frustrated emotionless virgin.

Not having a GF/BF because you're afraid it will make you too emotional and turn you insane? Really? You really want me to buy that Malgus' situation was mre pathetic than that!?

LOLCOPTER

He'll probably go get another GF and satisfy himself with her afterwards.

At least he's not a frustrated emotionless virgin.

Not having a GF/BF because you're afraid it will make you too emotional and turn you insane? Really? You really want me to buy that Malgus' situation was mre pathetic than that!?

LOLCOPTER

Lol, you mad, bro ? Sure seems so.

35 and rolled Emp.

My earliest memory in life was being in the car with my parents at the drive-in and seeing Darth Vader make his debut. I was no older than two but remember those few seconds sitting between my parentsn n the front seat of the car as if it happened last week. It is the only memoriy I have of my parents being together and us being together as a family.

So rolling and loving the Empire and the dark side isn't just about just being evil is "fun" there is some sentimental value in it for me as to why I love the Empire.

Edited by onstorm

I am 30, rolled empire as i liked the armor options of the assassin more than the shadow. see lots of childish comments in chat and pvp, but i am more than certain its the same on both sides.

So, to answer the OP: The majority of the kids rolled empire.

Lol, you mad, bro ? Sure seems so.

lol Not really. Just wondering how one can say being an emotionless virgin afraid of feelings is less pathetic than being an anger-driven warrior who gets some.

On the contrary, I rather like you. You make me giggle. :D

Let's be fwiends.

lol Not really. Just wondering how one can say being an emotionless virgin afraid of feelings is less pathetic than being an anger-driven warrior who gets some.

On the contrary, I rather like you. You make me giggle. :D

Let's be fwiends.

Definitely mad.

In pvp you can definitely see when kids are queing up for Empire. Republic on my server win constantly all night long (had a streak of 9 at one point), then at around 6 am, we get demolished (i assume from adults waking up and playing before work) until around 9am. From there we win most of the games, less but most, until around 5 (people getting back from work?).

In the afternoon its just stupid how many 50s the imps have on our server. It might be me as the only 50 or 1 more if im lucky, then an assortment of much lower lvls, while ill see 6+ 50s for empire :(

In pvp you can definitely see when kids are queing up for Empire. Republic on my server win constantly all night long (had a streak of 9 at one point), then at around 6 am, we get demolished (i assume from adults waking up and playing before work) until around 9am. From there we win most of the games, less but most, until around 5 (people getting back from work?).

In the afternoon its just stupid how many 50s the imps have on our server. It might be me as the only 50 or 1 more if im lucky, then an assortment of much lower lvls, while ill see 6+ 50s for empire :(

I know your ego wants you to think its the adults who are kicking you asses, but it is much more likely its a bunch of teenagers tbh.

umm... of course the empire has far more kids... imps have triple the population, they are like the alliance in wow, they have more kids simply because they have such a high % of the player base.

You just pulled that out of your ***.

The balance is actually pretty equal. Slightly more Empire on PvP, balanced on PvE, more Republic on RP. Saying things like ''triple'' is just an outright lie.