The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

"All the kids roll Empire"

Auxili

27 rolled republic 13 and 15 yo cousins rolled empire...facts are facts kids...

Rolled Empire 33 (34 this January).

Run in a guild that is Empire with no members under 18 years old.

One of my youtube subs (14) rolled Republic.

Facts indeed.

Edited by Pythoris

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I do agree with the "take no prisoners" part, I dont agree thats all about being evil...

Empire is: What the common folk would REALLY do if they had that kind of power.

Republic: I go here because after all... its all so... close to real life on the other side... I want some fantasy.

:D

While I do agree with the "take no prisoners" part, I dont agree thats all about being evil...

Empire is: What the common folk would REALLY do if they had that kind of power.

Republic: I go here because after all... its all so... close to real life on the other side... I want some fantasy.

:D

How blind and prejudice.

I rolled Empire first and then Republic. This is true. Turns out being evil an power is everything take no prisoners style promotes egotistical and uncooperative attitude. Just like usual teenagers.

On the flip side, playing a "I follow the light, donate cookies to lost panda bears in the forest, and rescue wounded kittens from trees every day so I'm a better person than you" style of gameplay can foster a holier-than-thou, smug, judgmental hypocrite kind of attitude. I'll tolerate teenagers over that kind of BS anyday.

Edited by Pythoris

Uhm 29 and my wife 28 Rolled Republic and Confirm the Little Kids do swarm towards our side of the fence. Would much rather be with a Older guild thats why me and my buds formed our own and keep the kiddies at bay. You would think there would be a Heatlthy Balance of old school nerds and Adults on Ven Zallow But Of course its not :(

Little old for video games don't you think? Dang, you mid life!

It's not that kids roll Empire. It's the fact that all the old fogeys bring their kids with them!

Cheeky bugger lol I have been playing video games since the atari 2600 and rpg's since we actually rolled a dice :)

Yes i'm 41 and bloody proud to be gaming thankyou :)

p.s age as nothing to do with it as long as you respect other players and come across as mature, because i'm some of the players you come across you assume ate young due to thier attitude are more more than likley in thier mid 20's lol

Cheeky bugger lol I have been playing video games since the atari 2600 and rpg's since we actually rolled a dice :)

Yes i'm 41 and bloody proud to be gaming thankyou :)

p.s age as nothing to do with it as long as you respect other players and come across as mature, because i'm some of the players you come across you assume ate young due to thier attitude are more more than likley in thier mid 20's lol

You're 41 and still gaming!

You're everything I've ever aspired to be. lol