DataCrons, Jumping and Platforming...why its terrible...

Lokai

They are supposed to be hard to get. That's why they only point out one and say "Have fun finding the rest!"

Do you want them spoon fed to you? I find it a challenge, and am satisfied that I got all 67 datacrons.

P.S. All are easy except for Nar Shadaa and some Coruscant (Republic).

Your a God of all Mario things, shut up.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I love the idea of datacrons, but the way you get access to them is so frustrating and lame. And with all do respect took no creative thinking at all. Example tattooine to access the datacron takes 20-30min of waiting for the method to acquire it. Thats NOT fun. At this time I dont even go for them, its just a waste and a frustration.

Make it hidden or a puzzle, like the crons on drummond kaas. Or perhaps of series of code entries into a computer console and if you figure out the code it activates. Like the consoles at the Sith academy in kotor. Make them fun to acquire not mind-numbly boring and wasteful of time. Be creative devs! :)

Honestly I love the idea of datacrons, but the way you get access to them is so frustrating and lame. And with all do respect took no creative thinking at all. Example tattooine to access the datacron takes 20-30min of waiting for the method to acquire it. Thats NOT fun. At this time I dont even go for them, its just a waste and a frustration.

Make it hidden or a puzzle, like the crons on drummond kaas. Or perhaps of series of code entries into a computer console and if you figure out the code it activates. Like the consoles at the Sith academy in kotor. Make them fun to acquire not mind-numbly boring and wasteful of time. Be creative devs! :)

Rift had hidden Cairns and Puzzles, they were awesome. And I think the datacrons are awesome too!

I like you. :)

Devs, listen to Folgrin!

yeah bioware should have put all the datacrons right on the path leaading out of town so you can just pick it up and get your +2

oh wait, then the same group of nuttlers would be QQing about how easy they are

Constructive, thanks.

I thought what made them hard to get, was what made them fun to get.

Oh I forgot about casual entitled gamers.

Its not so much about casual gamer that want everything without doing anything its also the mmo gamer that just arent used to do something else than grinding mob to get reward. Grinding the same mob over and over to get rep is ok but datacron arent for some reason.

How are datacrons a knock against casual players? If you are so casual that you can't get a datacron maybe you should be playing checkers instead of video games.

Because its dumb. Jumping for Advantage is stupid.

Me me me me me, i can't be bothered to do hard things so you have to make it easy for me, so that later i come back and say that the game is too easy and theres nothing to do.

Thats what i got out of the OP post.

According to your fellow brethren, getting Datacrons is "easy", yet, you are saying its "hard".

Which is it?

According to your fellow brethren, getting Datacrons is "easy", yet, you are saying its "hard".

Which is it?

Ok, ill humor you.

I didn't say it was hard to get datacrons, the OP said it was hard, notice the difference? or need me to google translate into something more troll appropriate?

Ok, ill humor you.

I didn't say it was hard to get datacrons, the OP said it was hard, notice the difference? or need me to google translate into something more troll appropriate?

Are you an...dude reread what you post..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.