Launcher Freezing

I am able to log into the launcher (non-steam) but once it goes to the second page where you actually launch the game, it shows "There are no items available" and says checking for update in the bottom corner, but it is not responsive at all. No way to close without going into task manager as the launcher is not responsive and will not close for the task bar either. Restarting PC did nothing.

Also, on the initial log in screen, if I go to the section to do a repair, it is grayed out. Really disappointing on the first day of an event not to be able to check it out with the updates. Doubly disappointing as I have a sub.

I just have experienced the same issue, but after waiting like 3-5 minutes in the "There are no items available" screen, it went back to working like usually.

I am running into the same issue as is some of my guildies.  We have restarted computers confirmed network connection and speet and it still hangs on the second screen and wont let you repair as the repair option is greyed out

Just now, misskochanski said:

Sitting and waiting did work - even though it is clearly still not working correctly once it does load. image.thumb.png.39745bbec7b4a15f7f13ef59b6843b36.png

I have the same issue. Seems like the launcher is loading way to many items before showing them. That is causing the long freeze I suspect.

Same boat.

So.. switching to broadsword has brought us lag, dc issues, connection issues, and now launch issues.  Yep.  Such a good choice for the future of the game. 😕

You arent the only one, people everywhere including myself are experiencing this issue. Devs wake up and fix your stuff, these kinds of bugs have been around since launch. Its just not acceptable for a game thats over a decade old to still have beta problems.