All my characters cannot load into the game after patch.

Nothing yet for me. also filed an in-game ticket apart from posting on here. Can log onto all charcaters on all servers except Darth Malgus which is my main and just gets stuck at the end of the loading screen.

I mailed swtor support yesterday, but haven't heard back yet.

Still cannot load into any of my Darth Malgus toons.

Seems like another day of wasted sub time where I won't be able to join my guild in any activities this evening.

If this doesn't get fixed before weekend I will be missing even more guild stuff. As well as my PVP season advancement for this week (so much for pvp seasons supposed to be LESS stressfull by being extended to 16 weeks, I'm gonna have to make up the difference then in coming weeks by grinding even harder just to be able to casually finish the pvp season before it ends). As well as miss any progress on trying to finish the extremely grindy blueprint fragments achievement before GS ends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Marillian said:

24 hours of being locked out of my characters and no official response. I'm a subscriber so I actually paid to play.

Yeah, I'm a subscriber as well. 

Speaking personally, the not being able to play aspect is mostly a nuisance for me. I'm more concerned with how dismal the acknowledgement from the devs has been. This is an issue that's impacting multiple users over multiple servers, at the very least there should have been some kind of official post of "Hey, we know this is happening and we're doing our best to fix it!"

Come on  @CommunityTeam @KeithKanneg @JackieKo , give your userbase some feedback on this issue please. This is abhorrent customer service. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Darthjantom said:

eems like another day of wasted sub time where I won't be able to join my guild in any activities this evening.

If this doesn't get fixed before weekend I will be missing even more guild stuff. As well as my PVP season advancement for this week (so much for pvp seasons supposed to be LESS stressfull by being extended to 16 weeks, I'm gonna have to make up the difference then in coming weeks by grinding even harder just to be able to casually finish the pvp season before it ends). As well as miss any progress on trying to finish the extremely grindy blueprint fragments achievement before GS ends.

Exact same...we have a guild event shortly that me nor the event leader will be able to do BC of this issue, and we have 2 guild events tomorrow of which one I am supposed to lead!!!  

Ditto on the PVP seasons too...

DItto on the fragments as well!!!!

I already mentioned the sorry customer service of the devs before but I re-echo it now along with all the others who have pointed out this is just horrendous!!  I work in retail and WE MUST let our customers know when stuff is messed up and that we ARE WORKING on fixing it!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, zdklimes said:

They finally replied:

image.thumb.png.cc248890187b07e9f58e2dc77ebcc023.png

Now if only they could post that HERE, that'd be fantastic.

Thank you for sharing the response you got. I certainly appreciate it.

• Like 2

on the one hand I'm glad we have a response and that they are working on it....

on the other, that response is somewhat comical bc....

1) it acknowledges they KNOW but just didn't let us know they know even after being @ by people...we can't speculate why but it's not a great look

2) their good news is "bug MIGHT be fixed soon"......smh....just also NOT a great statement

• Like 2

I just love how they say "chances are it *MIGHT* be fix" might be fix? that's your final answer? you want to lock that in as a good answer? is that what were going with? judges?? roll a D20 to see if that's a good answer to your fanbase....

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, maleficestar said:

for my part everything works again on Darth Malgus

I just tried based on your post and my characters are loading now too!

(For now at least, hopefully devs fixed it and it stays like this now.)

Edited by Darthjantom

• Dev Post

Hey everyone, 

Appreciate the reports that were submitted. The team was investigating the loading screen issue and was figuring out a way to deploy a fix that didn't require a server bounce. A hotfix was deployed and we're glad to see that it is working. We'll be keeping an eye on this thread in case more reports pop up. Thanks for your patience! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JackieKo said:

Hey everyone, 

Appreciate the reports that were submitted. The team was investigating the loading screen issue and was figuring out a way to deploy a fix that didn't require a server bounce. A hotfix was deployed and we're glad to see that it is working. We'll be keeping an eye on this thread in case more reports pop up. Thanks for your patience! 

Thanks for the update Jackie!