Update 7.5 .... completely disappointed!

Why do you all never listen to the majority of people with what they want to see?  We want content like a new Flashpoint, a new Operation .... A NEW CLASS ... A NEW PLAYABLE RACE, A NEW PLANET!  A NEW WARZONE! ... Ranked PVP ... hell 24 man Operations .... anything but a FARM and pie making ... wth is that crap!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, BallisticKaine said:

Those should be FREE, not Cartel Coin purchase. 

I really don't care if we need to use Cartel Coin to get new ones. Just give us more hairstyles and customizations please. :t_smile:

At least we get some new beards for now.

Just now, orichichan said:

I really don't care if we need to use Cartel Coin to get new ones. Just give us more hairstyles and customizations please. :t_smile:

At least we get some new beards for now.

Gonna be free eventually since we aren't getting any real content and ignored by the DEV team. 

Watch subscription amounts decrease more and more 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, YaddleTwo said:

When you realize we pay hundreds every year to be subscribers yet we get this

Get what exactly? Slow Single Player Drip Content? Things no one asked for and proof that the DEV team is out of touch with the player base?

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, orichichan said:

Don't forget new customizations too. More hairstyles would be nice.

You should see the laughable lack of choices for hairstyles for cathar

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sveine said:

You should see the laughable lack of choices for hairstyles for cathar

Yes I know don't worry. Not so many choices for them. 😅

But by chance I found the good one.

Edited by orichichan

2 minutes ago, BallisticKaine said:

Let's all be honest though. We all are masochist for the game, will stay subscribed till they announce server shut downs

well at least when I want to spend more then 1 million credits ha ha ha! this is more often than not ha ha ha

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Stradlin said:

I'm guessing nobody said anything about GSF at all?

lol you know they didn't

GSF doesn't exist as far as they're concerned, apparently. Pretty sure it's been over a year since we were last acknowledged at all, and that's a shame because that time frame included the 10 year anniversary of GSF's launch. 

That said, I'm cautiously optimistic about what they revealed today. I know the general tone here is negativity but some of it looks okay. We'll see how it plays when they release it. 

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, DakhathKilrathi said:

lol you know they didn't

GSF doesn't exist as far as they're concerned, apparently. Pretty sure it's been over a year since we were last acknowledged at all, and that's a shame because that time frame included the 10 year anniversary of GSF's launch. 

Three more years and we'll get to celebrate 10 year anniversary of latest GSF content patch.:/

Edited by Stradlin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, YaddleTwo said:

When you realize we pay hundreds every year to be subscribers yet we get this

When you realize that 1,000 year long subscriptions  isn't enough the cover 2 game developers being paid the US national average ($91,000). BS has more the 2 employees on this project. 

Don't get wrong, I think the farm event is literal garbage. but expecting "I'm a subscriber listen to me" to modify behavior you going to be disappoint. I bet it be different if the people who are buying the 14500 CC where to say I subscribe and buy x amount of the best deal package, I'm disappoint with the game and the purchase of cc on such and such date will be my last time spending money unless things change.

Edited by AFadedMemory
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1