Conquest kills for galactic seasons objectives not tallying if comp doesn't participate

xordevoreaux

This week's GS objectives to have a companion with you in a healer / tank / dps role while killing 100 non-player enemies is a lie.

Score goes up only if the comp participates in the kill, not when I wipe out an entire encounter's worth of mobs in one hit by myself.

So it's NOT that you're dragging the companion around and you're doing the killing, the comp has to participate in the kill or score does not go up, so far the case with Darth Hexid in tank role.

I'll figure out the other roles later but that's what it's looking like so far.

Edit: So far the DPS role works as advertised. Tank does not.
Edit: Heals also working as advertised.

Edited by xordevoreaux

• xordevoreaux changed the title to Conquest kills for galactic seasons objectives not tallying if comp doesn't participate

I did the tank role yesterday. Companion was the second season one, don't remember his name. He was just watching me kill stuff, didn't participate at all, the slacker. Tried to make him passive and activate again, no change. All kills still counted for me though, so at least that companion kinda works, even if he's not really doing anything. 

Posted (edited)

I did all 3 objectives 3 times each, no problems. (1 SF legacy, 2 SS legacies)

22 hours ago, xordevoreaux said:

I wipe out an entire encounter's worth of mobs in one hit by myself.

I think you're referring to this bug which has nothing to do with Seasons. https://forums.swtor.com/topic/926965-long-time-bug-killing-multiple-enemies-instantlyquickly-doesnt-count-towards-conquest

Edited by Traceguy