Can You Finish Conquest Faster Than Me?

Many players are up in arms due to the reputation token cp nerf. However, I do feel like the infinite heroic addition has more than made up for it tbh. I know not everyone plays the same, but just as an example of how fast you can finish conquest, I tracked my progress on a couple toons to share here for anyone that might need tips to finish as quickly as possible. If anyone has a faster/better way to finish please share here I know everyone doing conquest would appreciate as well as myself 👍👍

Character 1: lightning sorc

Cz weekly patrol - 11,180, Cz mission complete 5,200, cz defeat enemies 4,290, cz defeat enemies 2 - 8,710, cz heroic - 5,200, heroic mission complete 5,200

Balmorra toxic bombs heroic - 5,200, heroic mission completed 5,200, Bonus Mission 2,860

Dromund Kaas Possesed Hunter heroic - 5,200, heroic mission completed 5,200, DK defeat enemies 4,290

Koriban Armed and Dangerous heroic - 5,200, heroic mission complete 5,200, Korriban defeat enemies 4,290

Galactic seasons progress - 9,880

Killing all the mobs while questing - 9,568

Total = 101,868

Character 2: lethality operative

Companion influencer - 17,420

Ossus weekly patrol - 34,190, ossus mission complete 5,200, ossus defeat enemies 4,290

Tatooine Black Box Heroic - 5,200, heroic mission complete 5,200

Belsavis rock and hard place heroic - 5,200, heroic mission complete 5,200

Hoth defeat enemies - 4,290

Hutta man with the steel voice heroic - 5,200, heroic mission  complete 5,200

Killing mobs while questing - 4,202

Total = 100,792

This took me 42 minutes Total including all the load times picking up missions swapping load outs etc. Granted some of these points are amplified thanks to guild bonuses but it's honestly faster to do conquest with the way I play than it was before. 

Edited by Samcuu

there are a few heroic missions which only take 1-2 minutes max and that is with time teleporting but you have to be stealth. With enough characters you can rotate these heroics and finish them in 15-20 minutes with logging in and out.

image.png.9bf9904f14b5be389200d2058fffb4d5.png

I believe this is the mission you are referring to? Repeatable once a day?

Edited by Darkestmonty

+ craft invasion force
+ craft dark project
+ increase influece rank of an companion
+ decorate stronghold
+ craft some components
=> 70k points for a login in 2min stuff
-> rest heroics hutta/korriban/tython/ord mantell

after finishing the conquest, repeat all crafting stuff for the next week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fabsus said:

after finishing the conquest, repeat all crafting stuff for the next week.

For the next day. Crafting this stuff is all daily.  So you have to plan accordingly. Set up your crafters for the DAILY dark project, invasion force, etc. and then log into another toon on which you do some quick and easy Heroics, boost comps, run fast areas (CZ, Ziost, Black Hole, etc.).

The one-clicks are best unless you are (like me) a sorta cheevo seeker (I just do for the ones with cartel coin rewards since there is no way to get 100% cheevos in this game--which is stupid, cheevo seekers are crazy people who will roll toon after toon for a single cheevo they missed--as a cheevo seeker/badger in other games, I can attest to the fact that we are crazy and will do whatever it takes to earn a single cheevo/badge. But this game seems to actively suppress cheevo seekers with the multitude or "retired" and otherwise unachievable cheevos.  So I don't care here, I just go for the ones with a cartel coin reward since there is no point at all in seeking cheevos when you can never ever get them all).

Honestly, here is yet more evidence that the devs have no idea about the game at all and don't play or care about it.

Killing bomb makers in toxic bombs for the bonus takes too much time, and Black Box takes 2x-3x more time to complete than Prison Labor. Prison Labor has a bonus so easy, it completes almost automatically if you plan it right. If you skip the Toxic Bomb bonus, and switched from Black Box to Prison Labor, you might cut your time down ever more.

If you play flashpoints at all throughout the day, I would skip the bonus of any heroic. When playing Hammer Station for example, you will always complete the bonus after the first boss. This way you're passively completing  the conquest objective.

4 hours ago, xordevoreaux said:

Congrats, people, always great to see people give the devs a roadmap to make things harder.  Good job.

/s

You're not wrong. With the change to heroic CQP, you can guarantee we will see nerfs to Heroics. They already nerfed Republics Most Wanted some years ago. Used to be able to run in there and kill all targets and run back out. Now there are a million added mob spawns at every corner, and lots of stealth breaks.

Edited by Traceguy

4 hours ago, Traceguy said:

Killing bomb makers in toxic bombs for the bonus takes too much time, and Black Box takes 2x-3x more time to complete than Prison Labor. Prison Labor has a bonus so easy, it completes almost automatically if you plan it right. If you skip the Toxic Bomb bonus, and switched from Black Box to Prison Labor, you might cut your time down ever more.

Correct. Toxic Bombs are Black Box both are superfast but on stealthers. Both should be listed under that exemplary operative, not just Black Box.
Prison Labor on lightning sorc on the other hand, is as close to delightful as heroics can get.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, VilianSW said:

Correct. Toxic Bombs are Black Box both are superfast but on stealthers. Both should be listed under that exemplary operative, not just Black Box.
Prison Labor on lightning sorc on the other hand, is as close to delightful as heroics can get.

Yes that's why I do the bonus on it with a ling sorc because the cleave is nice and it's quick on ranged, the mobs are annoying on melee for reasons 😂😂

Some heroics are actually really fun for doing stuff like getting ur rotations down. Pub side Raghoul Release on Taris is so fun on a smash spec guardian/jugg. Just round up all the mobs, slam spam, and watch the dots fly. 

• Like 1