Tracking Time for Heroics / vs CQ point payout

Darev

With the various threads that have been going on, I wanted to see before and after changes.  Current values (before) and once the next patch is deployed, run the same heroics and see what the change is.

The thing I like about the upcoming change granting 5k CQ per heroic (max'd out SH bonus) is that it's also infinite.

This is, mainly, just for me, but if anyone else is curious, please feel free to contribute their own numbers and observations.
I did these on Imp side, with a sniper.  Doing some of these on a stealth toon would be faster. I've also rounded up for the time it took.
I'm not listing the bonuses for them, some have them, some don't.   I did them for this.  Spring Thaw, for example, there was already two people there and since we have shared tagging, killing the extra/bonus mobs went very fast. 
I listed "Glitch" because I like that it has two bonuses...xp and credits.

After the patch hits I'm going to do the same thing and see how many more points it actually creates.  But honestly, the true benefit is more for the people who do 2 or more toons per server per day.

Alderaan Spring Thaw   3 minutes  
Balmorra Toxic Bombs   3 minutes  
Balmorra Settling Debts   4 minutes  
Balmorra A Question of Motivation   6 minutes  
Belsavis Breakthrough - no bonus   6 minutes  
Corellia Explosive Assault   5 minutes  
Corellia Cor Sec Crackdown    
Dromund Kaas Possessed Hunter   2 minutes  
Dromund Kaas Personal Challenge   2 minutes  
Dromund Kaas Saving Face   3 minutes  
Hoth Deconstruction Efforts +25 Hoth kills   4 minutes  
Hoth Pirated Lockbox   4 minutes  
Hoth Taking the Heat   4 minutes  
Hutta Man with the Steel Voice   1 minute  
Makeb Sharing the Blame + rep token   4 minutes  
Nar Shaddaa Botched Interrogation   4 minutes  
Nar Shaddaa Glitch (two bonus missions)   10 minutes  
Taris Fathers of Taris   4 minutes  

1 hour 10 minutes
      ~120k conquest points
  • Like 6

Great guide. My strategy is trying to get the 25 kills per planet as well for the extra 4,125 cp which u can do once per day, so most of these are convenient for finishing a heroic plus the 25 kills, and now add 5k with the new repeatable heroic cp mission to be added soon. So once a day most of these heroics will net u close to 15k conquest for 5 minutes or less. Here's my pub side list:

Alderaan: Proof of Treason

Alderaan: Special Delivery 

Balmorra: Justice for the Lost

Belsavis: Jungle Fight - Bonus for killing mobs (can stealth all the way to click) 

Coruscant: Enemies of the Republic

Hoth: Frostclaw - Bonus for killing mobs (can stealth to end just to finish heroic) 

Nar Shaddaa: Lab Animals - (this heroic also has a ton of exploding crates for the "This Will Do Nicely" seasons objective)

Ord Mantell: Buying Loyalty (this is a do nothing but click)

Taris: Rakghoul Release - Bonus for killing mobs (if you play a cleave spec this one is actually fun)

Taris: Mutations

Tython: Chamber of Speech: - Bonus for killing droids (mobs are paper thin you can kill 50 in here fast and easy so add not only the 4,125 but also the 8,375 cp.)

Tatooine: Pirate Bullies (can stealth to objective) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Samcuu said:

Great guide. My strategy is trying to get the 25 kills per planet as well for the extra 4,125 cp which u can do once per day, so most of these are convenient for finishing a heroic plus the 25 kills, and now add 5k with the new repeatable heroic cp mission to be added soon. So once a day most of these heroics will net u close to 15k conquest for 5 minutes or less. Here's my pub side list:

Alderaan: Proof of Treason

Alderaan: Special Delivery 

Balmorra: Justice for the Lost

Belsavis: Jungle Fight - Bonus for killing mobs (can stealth all the way to click) 

Coruscant: Enemies of the Republic

Hoth: Frostclaw - Bonus for killing mobs (can stealth to end just to finish heroic) 

Nar Shaddaa: Lab Animals - (this heroic also has a ton of exploding crates for the "This Will Do Nicely" seasons objective)

Ord Mantell: Buying Loyalty (this is a do nothing but click)

Taris: Rakghoul Release - Bonus for killing mobs (if you play a cleave spec this one is actually fun)

Taris: Mutations

Tython: Chamber of Speech: - Bonus for killing droids (mobs are paper thin you can kill 50 in here fast and easy so add not only the 4,125 but also the 8,375 cp.)

Tatooine: Pirate Bullies (can stealth to objective) 

I like Republic's Most Wanted for that GS objective.   Put your companion on passive, get as many of the mobs near the toxic barrel...I've gotten 14/15 credit that way.  Just have to go back outside the phase, reset it, and go back in.   Don't even have to finish the heroic if you don't want.

• Like 1

If you play stealth imp side these are also pretty fast 

Balmorra Project Hexapod

Balmorra Firestar

Balmora Comrade in Arms 

Belsavis Rock and a Hard Place (I’d be surprised if this took 1 minute. It is still fast for non stealth if you just go straight for the objective.)

Belsavis Republic Secrets 

I Haven’t exactly time these, but I don’t feel dead inside when I play them, and I only have to fight if I’m going for bonuses (you do need to use stealth abilities to accomplish this) republic secrets the only exception to those though…

Edited by AFadedMemory
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Darev said:

With the various threads that have been going on, I wanted to see before and after changes.  Current values (before) and once the next patch is deployed, run the same heroics and see what the change is.

The thing I like about the upcoming change granting 5k CQ per heroic (max'd out SH bonus) is that it's also infinite.

This is, mainly, just for me, but if anyone else is curious, please feel free to contribute their own numbers and observations.
I did these on Imp side, with a sniper.  Doing some of these on a stealth toon would be faster. I've also rounded up for the time it took.
I'm not listing the bonuses for them, some have them, some don't.   I did them for this.  Spring Thaw, for example, there was already two people there and since we have shared tagging, killing the extra/bonus mobs went very fast. 
I listed "Glitch" because I like that it has two bonuses...xp and credits.

After the patch hits I'm going to do the same thing and see how many more points it actually creates.  But honestly, the true benefit is more for the people who do 2 or more toons per server per day.

Alderaan Spring Thaw   3 minutes  
Balmorra Toxic Bombs   3 minutes  
Balmorra Settling Debts   4 minutes  
Balmorra A Question of Motivation   6 minutes  
Belsavis Breakthrough - no bonus   6 minutes  
Corellia Explosive Assault   5 minutes  
Corellia Cor Sec Crackdown    
Dromund Kaas Possessed Hunter   2 minutes  
Dromund Kaas Personal Challenge   2 minutes  
Dromund Kaas Saving Face   3 minutes  
Hoth Deconstruction Efforts +25 Hoth kills   4 minutes  
Hoth Pirated Lockbox   4 minutes  
Hoth Taking the Heat   4 minutes  
Hutta Man with the Steel Voice   1 minute  
Makeb Sharing the Blame + rep token   4 minutes  
Nar Shaddaa Botched Interrogation   4 minutes  
Nar Shaddaa Glitch (two bonus missions)   10 minutes  
Taris Fathers of Taris   4 minutes  

1 hour 10 minutes
      ~120k conquest points

Do these times count load times as well because some of these can be done in much shorter time.  If you're not going for extra kills, /stuck is your friend after completing a heroic you ran to and are still in combat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Screaming_Ziva said:

Do these times count load times as well because some of these can be done in much shorter time.  If you're not going for extra kills, /stuck is your friend after completing a heroic you ran to and are still in combat.

No, I didn't count load times.  I also didn't do a "start to finish" run time because I wrote down the results after each one instead of going immediately from one to the next.    I also didn't think about using /Stuck.   That would certainly help with the one on Alderaan (Spring Thaw) instead of just running out of aggro range.

7 hours ago, AFadedMemory said:

If you play stealth imp side these are also pretty fast 

Balmorra Project Hexapod

Balmorra Firestar

Balmora Comrade in Arms 

Belsavis Rock and a Hard Place (I’d be surprised if this took 1 minute. It is still fast for non stealth if you just go straight for the objective.)

Belsavis Republic Secrets 

I Haven’t exactly time these, but I don’t feel dead inside when I play them, and I only have to fight if I’m going for bonuses (you do need to use stealth abilities to accomplish this) republic secrets the only exception to those though…

Yeah, that CAN be a fast one, but I don't do it because of the RNG factor.   There are times I've gone through ALL the mobs, twice, before getting that drop.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darev said:

Yeah, that CAN be a fast one, but I don't do it because of the RNG factor.   There are times I've gone through ALL the mobs, twice, before getting that drop.

High risk Fast reward? Yeah it definitely has an RNG factor. I only play it to get the Weekly a little bit faster. I'm not sure if I played Belsavis' Breakthrough. Is it imp side? if so I might replace secrets with that.

lolz the faction was listed in the op. Also Breakthrough > Secrets  

Edited by AFadedMemory

26 minutes ago, eabevella said:

This is a pretty good guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/43vv79/kotfe_40_heroics_list_reformatted/

CZ-198 weekly is also super fast, you can do the whole thing in 10-15min in stealth.

Also Belsavis weekly is bugged, at least for me, it will be 1/5 (or 1/4, can't remember how many is needed) when I port there so I can do 1 less of the required missions.

I've noticed that too.  Though for me it's more like one of them doesn't count.

10 hours ago, Ryukomaru said:

Patch 7.4.1.D will remove all of these heroics, and replace them with 1.0 50 kill objectives on open world spawns with 30 minute respawn timers.   Calling it now.

Are you calling it or telling us what your going to do🧐

EASY AND FAST HEROICS - PUB AND IMP

PLANET FACTION HEROIC QUEST NAME

Alderaan Pub Special Delivery

Alderaan Pub Survivors

Balmorra Pub Local Predators

Balmorra Pub Industrial Sabotage

Belsavis Pub Open Communications

Belsavis Pub Jungle Flight

Coruscant Pub Enemies of the Republic

Taris Pub Fallen Stars

Tatooine Pub Breaking the Code

Tatooine Pub Pirate Bullies

Alderaan Imp Spring Thaw

Balmorra Imp Toxic Bombs

Balmorra Imp Comrades in Arms

Belsavis Imp A Rock and a Hard Place

Corella Imp Explosive Assault

Corella Imp Cor Sec Crackdown

Dromund Kaas Imp Saving Face

Dromund Kaas Imp Possessed Hunter

Tatooine Imp Prison Labor

Tatooine Imp Black Box

Tatooine Imp Jawa Trade

FAST STEALTH HEROICS

Belsavis Imp Freeing the Fallen; Healer comp

Belsavis Imp Old Enemies

Alderaan Imp Reinforcements

Balmora Imp Firestart

Edited by Alienwarz
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2024 at 4:36 PM, Samcuu said:

My strategy is trying to get the 25 kills per planet as well for the extra 4,125 cp which u can do once per day, so most of these are convenient for finishing a heroic plus the 25 kills

This is good, but there are times that it's worthwhile to get the kill 2 bonus (like on CZ, which you can run through fast, 15 mins or so, plus it has the Heroic, so CZ, as an example here, should grant a solid amount of cq post patch). I don't think it's worth shooting for the 2 kill bonus on every planet, but just typing this, it's definitely worth doing on the Coruscant heroics. Four heroics x 5, plus the planet bonus, plus the kill 2 bonus, should reap some decent cq. That's also the perfect Heroic planet to do to get the GS "This will do nicely" done. Win-win-win.

• Like 1

Maybe I read the patch notes wrong or I'm misunderstanding you. Are you saying that instead of receiving just 5K Conquest points for doing a heroic on Coruscant, then 650 for each one after that, we now get the 5K for each one? 

In other words, 20K for doing all 4, then what ever extra for defeating enemies? If so, I owe an apology to the devs. If not, then it'll just be the same old grind since 7.4.1b.

Oh, and when the bonus for 10 heroic is up I do pub side Tatooine, Coruscant, and Belsavis leaving 2 open on each planet. The next day, I do the 2 plus it gives an extra for completing the weekly, so 9 total. Then I do the 10th on whatever toon needs the conquest points the most. Hope that makes sense, but it works for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MishaCantu said:

Maybe I read the patch notes wrong or I'm misunderstanding you. Are you saying that instead of receiving just 5K Conquest points for doing a heroic on Coruscant, then 650 for each one after that, we now get the 5K for each one? 

In other words, 20K for doing all 4, then what ever extra for defeating enemies? If so, I owe an apology to the devs. If not, then it'll just be the same old grind since 7.4.1b.

Oh, and when the bonus for 10 heroic is up I do pub side Tatooine, Coruscant, and Belsavis leaving 2 open on each planet. The next day, I do the 2 plus it gives an extra for completing the weekly, so 9 total. Then I do the 10th on whatever toon needs the conquest points the most. Hope that makes sense, but it works for me. 

If you have the 150% SH bonus after tomorrow's patch every heroic will give you 5k conquest. They made the heroic conquest objective infinitely repeatable.

Meaning doing all 4 Coruscant heroics is 20k, plus any points if you get the defeat enemies 1, & 2.

2 hours ago, MishaCantu said:

Yes, that's how it will work.

7.4.1c Coruscant heroics with 150% stronghold bonus:
Defeat Enemies 1 = 4,125
Defeat Enemies 2 = 8,375
Coruscant: Heroic Missions = 5,000
4x Heroic Missions = 4 x 625 (xp to conquest conversion) = 2,500
4x Heroic Bonus Objectives = 4 x 625 (xp to conquest conversion) = 2,500*
Weekly Mission = 625 (xp to conquest conversion)
4x Missions: Heroic = 4 x 5,000 (new 7.4.1c infinite repeat objective available at all levels)
Total: 4,125 + 8,375 + 5,000 + 2,500 + 2,500 + 625 + 20,000 = 43,125 (plus maybe another 2-5k from kills)

* heroic bonuses are usually 625, non-heroic daily bonuses are usually 293 (e.g. Yavin daily bonuses are 293 each).

Also, you get +4% (2.6/2.5) if you have the +10% guild perk or +8% (2.7/2.5) if you have the +20% guild perk. For this example 43,125 becomes 44,850 with +10% guild perk or 46,575 with +20% guild perk.

Edited by ThanderSnB
  • Like 1

I feel this change will just send players to log into their characters and repeat the same few 1-2 minute heroics each day on several toons

repeated over the week to get them all to make conquest.

The increased grinding will also generate more credits to the game that the Reputation token was not generating.

Prediction for the next stealth nerf BroadSword will pull on us, Heroics will pay 10% of the credits they currently pay.

43 minutes ago, VilianSW said:

Coruscant heroics area will sure become crowded. Can mob respawn keep up? Find out in another episode of "Stealth changes saga"!
(yes, sarcasm. a lot of it.)

The Face Merchants mob spawn rate has been greatly increased from...what...just a year ago?   If people would just hit 1 of the original mob groups, and then kill the "new" mobs for the "kill count" there won't be a problem.    The rest of the heroics there are all instanced, so it won't matter.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, VilianSW said:

You mistook my sarcasm for actual concern. Being there couple of times a week I'm aware it's a single area and it had increased number of mobs some time ago.

Wow...no.   didn't mistake it.   Completely missed it...and it's right there.

2 hours ago, Darev said:

The Face Merchants mob spawn rate has been greatly increased from...what...just a year ago? 

Not only have they decreased the spawn time, they have also crammed in about 15 addition mobs. That room is packed at every corner now,

Edited by Traceguy

9 hours ago, FrontLineFodder said:

I would not assume that the objective for levels 50-80 will remain

Planet: Heroic Missions

We will find out in 8 hours to be sure.

I was wrong, they left the Level 50-80 objective in as well as the old 10-49 objective.

so our level 80 toons now get the daily

• Planet: Heroic Missions

and the repeating

• Missions: Heroic

doesn't make sense to me, but her nothing released lately does.