GAME UPDATE 7.4.1C which stealth nerf will be omitted from patch notes this time?

I don't think there will be any stealth nerfs after what just recently happened. At least not until the dust settles. That's not to say there won't be any nerfs though. With the adjustments to conquest objectives, they may take more from us and then beat around the bush saying "This didn't align with our view. We are actively looking for ways to improve this, yadda yadda. We hear you, but we never said we care".

Edited by Traceguy
  • Like 1

I don't know and I don't want to give them any ideas so I wouldn't say even I thought I knew.  The better question though might be what bugs will come out of the update.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

They will remove the logout/quit buttons to improve statistics.

That kind of reminded me of something that a friend of mine who used to play SW:TOR did recently, when she decided to quit the game.

Her subscription's recurring billing was with Paypal.

Now, she could have just logged in to her SW:TOR account and cancelled the subscription, but instead, she went out of her way to log in to her Paypal account, to terminate its recurring payment to Electronic Arts.

She said it was because she didn't trust the people running this game to cancel her subscription and not charge her again.

... No, she wasn't kidding.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ShadowyKai said:

Now, she could have just logged in to her SW:TOR account and cancelled the subscription, but instead, she went out of her way to log in to her Paypal account, to terminate its recurring payment to Electronic Arts.

She said it was because she didn't trust the people running this game to cancel her subscription and not charge her again.

... No, she wasn't kidding.

To be fair, that kind of shadiness is not something I would expect, especially if EA is involved. (Not saying EA is playing nice lol, but they don't just randomly steal your money, they have all sort of ways to milk you :D )

However the fact that she has this level of distrust says a lot... Well, better safe than sorry I guess.