More metallic dyes

I love the metallic and fluorescent dyes! but can we get a metallic or fluorescent blue and maybe a metallic silver/gray? the Dark blue and gray dye modules are my absolute favorite and I think they would look fantastic as metallic/fluorescent   

• Like 3

Its almost certain we will be getting more goin forward. even for holiday events and stuff. the first batch seemed to be the trial run now they seem to bringing out more of them a little at a time. 

i agree with metallic blue and metallic silver/gray (more like a metallic version of the 501st look)

i think we will be getting them for halloween and christmas this yr as well which that would be metallic orange and black is for halloween and more probably metallic frost coloring for christmas or red/green (not saying that will be appealing though

i think we will end up getting 1 for 4th of july as well too which would probably end up being red/blue with some white accents like how the St. Patrick's Day 1 is Gold/Green whichever 1 comes first i always forget the order on that 1.

brown would look good with like a metallic green or matte black to it.

metallic red/silver would look good too

Metallic Purple/Metallic Black

i know i said Metallic orange for Halloween but for those that want more a metallic worn or faded dye to show off they have been in numerous battles could do a Rust Dye

Adding the metallic dyes for other events. Rakghoul even metallic Green/orange (a little different than the gold because it would be more orange than gold coloring), gree would be more digital metallic dye, nightlife more true purple/gold. no idea what you could do for pirate incursion. bounty hunter week could be interesting because there is several ways you could go for those. 

how about making the different metallic looks adding a Platinum dye color

what about chrome/matte white

I also think the metallic dyes are a interesting stepping ground for other kind of dyes going forward that we havent even thought about as well. Kinda like how DCUO has Chromas and the stuff they do with them is interesting at times. I dont think it will get that extreme on them but there are things Broadsword can do with them. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 10:22 PM, VilianSW said:

An actual purple/gold metallic dye - the one from Season track is actually pink/gold.

Yeah, lilac isn't really that deep purple we were all hoping for. A deeper purple to match my Karagga hat would be much better.

Red/gold would be beautiful too, and I'd actually like to buy it for more than one character, so don't bind it to a galactic season.

• Like 1