Galactic Season 6 Objective showing and rewarding Underworld Syndicate Plans

Stariessaber

The Galactic Season 6 Objective "Anarchy in Paradise" (in week 2 of the season 6) is showing 15 Underworld Syndicate Plans as a reward instead of 8 Blueprint Fragments.

I tried completing this Objective on Darth Malgus and received 15 Underworld Syndicate Plans instead of 8 Blueprint Fragments.

Edited by Stariessaber

Was going to make a bug report about this too as it confused me but maybe it's intended? Why it would be, I have no idea, but I swear all of the kotfe chapter objectives gave the right reputation currency before, even anarchy

Yea, same with me.  I never even did Shadows of the Underworld, yet now just this week have 15 currency.  

It's possible they offer this as a Catch up for past Reputations?  Yet it's just strange, cause they don't state they are awarding those...

image.thumb.png.de9bcda55c91e05ae86fda2ce725cccb.png

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar & Image

10 hours ago, EnbyDisaster_ said:

Brother this was not a bug, it was in fact a feature.

Perhaps. Now quick! Go to Nar Shaddaa and trade for rep! (If you haven't maxed that already)

Edited by Traceguy
  • Haha 1

On 3/28/2024 at 2:35 PM, Traceguy said:

Perhaps. Now quick! Go to Nar Shaddaa and trade for rep! (If you haven't maxed that already)

I do stand corrected hehe! According to the update today apparently it wasn't intended (tho i personally thing it SHOULDVE been intended, some of us dont have the old rep tracks finished :((( )