Character stuck in flashpoint

After the last update I had a character in the Directive 7 flashpoint when I lost connection after my connection was restored I was hit with another update and now I cannot log into the character that I was playing when my connection dropped out. I get the login screen for the character and then it stops at about 90% and I get nothing and I am forced to close the window so I can log back in to play a different character. This is the only character I am having a problem with and I assume it was because it was in a flashpoint. 

Does anyone have any suggestions to resolve this issue? 

4 hours ago, DarkKnightShado said:

After the last update I had a character in the Directive 7 flashpoint when I lost connection after my connection was restored I was hit with another update and now I cannot log into the character that I was playing when my connection dropped out. I get the login screen for the character and then it stops at about 90% and I get nothing and I am forced to close the window so I can log back in to play a different character. This is the only character I am having a problem with and I assume it was because it was in a flashpoint. 

Does anyone have any suggestions to resolve this issue? 

Is it working yet? I thought flashpoints would reset if you logged out for 15 minutes.

Edited by Traceguy
  • Thanks 1