PVP flair not in collections?

34 minutes ago, Darcmoon said:

I'm guessing it is because it is from ingame and not part of the season rewards track.  

devs are leaving CC on the table not adding items to Collections. I would probably unlock everything from the PvP vendor account wide if they were added to Collections. I'm not buying multiple copies of the same 15-20 token reward items from the vendor for different characters.

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Darkestmonty said:

devs are leaving CC on the table not adding items to Collections. I would probably unlock everything from the PvP vendor account wide if they were added to Collections. I'm not buying multiple copies of the same 15-20 token reward items from the vendor for different characters.

I agree with you about that.  I want the Ood Banar tuning in collections also.  I just don’t have a lot of hope they will make those changes. 

• Like 2

On 3/11/2024 at 10:21 AM, Traceguy said:

Sums up the entire development for the game right now.

Honestly. I think the devs need to join some guild discord servers or something, it would help them learn what the playerbase is actually interested in buying. Reminds me of this past Christmas, when they tried to say, "we're not having a collections sale this year, but we are putting a bunch of CM items on sale!" and all the players were like, "...we spend more CCs on unlocks than we do on actual items??" There's such a disconnect between the devs and the players right now. I wonder if it's a side effect of the dev team drastically shrinking with the switch from Bioware to Broadsword -- not enough staff to monitor the playerbase, perhaps?

• Like 1