Have to accept terms of service every time

briantelo

4 hours ago, Cative said:

The problem still wasn't solved. It's getting really annoying

They said they're looking into it. My guess is 7.4.1c at the earliest. You could resolve it though with just a few minutes or less. You just need to download the official launcher (Not the game, just the launcher). Once you accept the EULA there you can close the launcher and then copy the eula.settings file to Steam and you'll be set.

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/934096-game-update-741-known-issues/#comment-9803850

While this is not directly tied to 7.4.1, we did want to call out that we are aware that some Steam players are being required to accept the EULA agreement upon every log in and are looking into a fix. 

On 3/22/2024 at 10:50 PM, Traceguy said:

They said they're looking into it. My guess is 7.4.1c at the earliest. You could resolve it though with just a few minutes or less. You just need to download the official launcher (Not the game, just the launcher). Once you accept the EULA there you can close the launcher and then copy the eula.settings file to Steam and you'll be set.

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/934096-game-update-741-known-issues/#comment-9803850

This really worked for me, you are right just downloading the launcher Is enough, took me 3 minutes to fix 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 5:55 PM, tiagoceano said:

Bumping this too, happened to me and using the file from the non steam launcher worked for me

Same here. Workaround worked but still hope for a fix for users which don't use the forums (e.g. pref players or FTP)

• Like 1

I just came back to the game after a layoff of several months, and had to redownload the entire game as per support. They told me to download the steam version so I did. Now I have to accept the EULA each time (which is a pain but okay) yet I have no sound whatsoever in game. Cinematics have sound, launcher has sound, every other program on my computer has sound. But nothing in game (music, voice, nothing)...

Is there any way to fix this?