9/10 Matches are Hutball

NeverSuffer

I enjoy Hutball from time to time... but what on earth is happening? Almost every match now is one of the 3 Hutball maps and generally they aren't as fun as the other maps. I have never seen so many people getting fed up with the constant Hutball and dropping the match as soon as they load in. I feel that Hutball should be the opposite- like maybe we have a 10% to get Hutball every other weekend from 3PM to 4PM and that's it. At this rate they should just rename "Warzones" to calling it what it is "Hutball". I played PvP for about 4 hours yesterday and only had 2 matches that were not Hutball. Today I have about 3 hours and 0 maps that aren't Hutball.

MAKE HUTBALL RARE! Everyone I know in the game moans and groans when it comes up.

• Like 1

I like huttball so no complaints from me, but I have to admit I queued a ton of wz this weekend and I got a lot more huttball than usual. Meanwhile I got the Alderaan civil war map for like, my third time ever. It definitely feels like there’s some kind of misapplied weighting going on with the maps. 

Today has been slightly better only 7/10 Hutball. Guess I am getting lucky lol. I did get to do a Voidstar for the first time in several days.

I enjoy Hutball with a good team but that is rare unless I'm in a premade that doesn't want to just farm- thats normally what people want to do- ignore the actual match.

1 hour ago, NeverSuffer said:

I enjoy Hutball with a good team but that is rare unless I'm in a premade that doesn't want to just farm- thats normally what people want to do- ignore the actual match.

And with HB pops mostly dominating the matches being generated, it’s more likely to promote this behaviour as people get sick of HB popping constantly.