New Facial Customization

kingola

Hello there! We need new face tattoos. For example, Tau Idair has tats on her head. Why can't my human jedi? It would also be cool to add a mythosaur tat to my BH's face. The Human BH gets face paint, so adding a mythosaur tat would be cool. Also, I think it's long since overdue for Zabraks to get new possible tattoos. We could even get new face tats for Twi'leks. The Mirialans got new tats a while ago. Adding face tats to the Sith Purebloods would be cool too.

We could also get heterochromatic eyes (ie: 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye.) And for Twi'leks, it would be really cool if we could have a customization where they're missing a lekku, like maybe from a saber cut, or like Sahar Kateen. I also think we need longer beards. We've had the same beards for a long time. Just some suggestions. 

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Whykara said:

Don't forget about Rattataki. They're treated so poorly by the devs.

Come to think of it, they could really use some hair. Nothing long and flowy. Something short and simple. Like Ventress in Dark Deciple.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kingola said:

Come to think of it, they could really use some hair. Nothing long and flowy. Something short and simple. Like Ventress in Dark Deciple.

Ventress changed race during TCW, she's no longer Rattataki, she's half Dathomiran Zabrak. Rattataki still can't have hair. 

• Sad 1

We also need more body types. The male ones definitely need a marriage of body types 2 and 3, meaning tall, fit, but NOT a body builder. Similar one (tall, fit, not a bb) could benefit female body types as well - there is a reason female type 3 is rarely used.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Kendaric said:

We could also use a male body 4 replacement.... the current version looks like a cross between a Hutt and whatever race the player chooses ;)

Nah, players are having too much fun with it. That's the most common body type to run around in their underwear. 😉

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 3:57 AM, Whykara said:

Ventress changed race during TCW, she's no longer Rattataki, she's half Dathomiran Zabrak. Rattataki still can't have hair. 

On 10/23/2023 at 11:15 AM, SteveTheCynic said:

As implied by @Whykara, The Lore sayeth that Rattataki are inherently bald.

Actually, there's more evidence to say Rattataki /do/ have hair than don't. If anything, it's implied that they maybe shave it ritualistically - But in the Dark Horse Ventress comics pretty much every Rattataki dude she has in her employ (Yes, they're definitively Rattataki) are sporting beards and moustaches while still maintaining their bald headRCO018_w_1467446523.thumb.jpg.e6fa75dd4c3747d4e2829a08c5b67a29.jpgs. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IIHawkerII said:

Actually, there's more evidence to say Rattataki /do/ have hair than don't. If anything, it's implied that they maybe shave it ritualistically - But in the Dark Horse Ventress comics pretty much every Rattataki dude she has in her employ (Yes, they're definitively Rattataki) are sporting beards and moustaches while still maintaining their bald headRCO018_w_1467446523.thumb.jpg.e6fa75dd4c3747d4e2829a08c5b67a29.jpgs. 

Wow! I did not know that. That's awesome! Let's give them beards!