Would an intern being paid minimum wage do a better job balancing than what we have currently?

RACATW

2 hours ago, RACATW said:

Just imagine, an extremely simple bug fix to broken tacticals happening in 2 months instead of 2 years

at the risk of sounding like a broken record, you do realize this is (was?) the same company that created bubble stun (applicable to all members of the party and could be "popped" at any time by clicking it off). then it made it through PTS. then...my gawd! how long was bubble stun (applicable to all raid members) live? definitely months.

you have to set a really low bar for this game devs. and then brace yourself for disappointment. 🤨

On 10/22/2023 at 9:45 PM, SoyElSenado said:

Balancing really is not the problem with PvP imo. This game is actually pretty well balanced in terms of class competiveness compared to other mmos. There's way bigger problems with PvP in swtor.

What MMOs exactly are you comparing it with?

Been playing all week after a long break due to RL and I can confirm. Swtor pvp is still really fun and it's still the best out there for mmos. Which is kind of annoying because the base of an excellent mode is there it just really needs more love. I had fun the last week because I hadn't been playing every day for weeks on end, and I promise all the haters out there that if u took a break you'd miss it too. 

Very minor issues need to be tweaked. They've been discussed here repeatedly so no need to rehash. And if there were tweaks and by some miracle even shown a little bit of love, even just minor additions, it could be amazing.