Why are there so many sith inquisitors?

panalfik

Seriously, this isn't even funny anymore. For two hours on Tatooine I haven't seen a SINGLE non-inquisitor, everyone are sorcerers or assassins. I'm a sith assassin myself and I'm getting closer and closer to rerolling. Seeing the same class over and over kills the fun of this game.

And now imagine you are one of those other Inquisitors. What do they think when they see you? ;-)

Anyhow: I've rolled a Sniper myself. But having [Force Lightning] as conversation option is pretty awesome.

I think part of the problem is that the companions are not that well adapted to the different classes.

The sith sorcerer is a healer class and gets a tank. That's great for soloing.

The sith assassin gets the same tank also. Not so good, but people like the words sith and assassin.

Sith warrior gets a ranged dps? ***.....I'm thinking that if people had the choice between a tank and a healer companion in the beginning rather than just being stuffed with one that isn't useful half the time it would make things a lot easier.

That's just my thinking.

Yea Khem is probably the coolest companion. I rolled a Guardian and so far I got two robots and a padawan. If the robots looked like they were from terminator 2 they might be cool but as they are right now they are kind of lame looking.

Because they are grossly overpowered? People always roll the 'Flavor of the Month' class, cry for a week after the inevitable nerf ( which this class sorely needs ) and then move on to the next one which will probably be Bounty Hunter. it's borderline OP right now as it is.

I thought the story and being over powered. But I have found the BH has a better story and is more powerful. So I can only put it down to roleplayers. If I could be any class it would be SI so thats my main. Even though the story is utter crap, I dont rule in PvP I still love the idea.

Mostly because of huttball. Inquisitors are vastly overpowered in huttball with their knockback and specd knockback slow. They knock you into the poison and you die, since one tick of it takes off half your health. Fire takes off about 1/3 of you're health per .1 sec in it seems.

If we had a bigger variety of warzones it wouldn't be so bad.

Thats it!! force lightning is way too over powered!

any devs out please nerf force lightning to bring it in line with rest of the abilities also if you check pvp it way to over powering in that game area as well.

also force lightning being over powered is lead the game to disaster as no one else will play other classes because those classes don't have an i win button called force lightning.

-enough said

bring on the nerf bats in full force devs! I'm cheering for ya. plus want to laugh at all the assassins and sorcerers while they cry when you take their i win button away :D

I don't know! It's weird as heck. I mainly play Republic as a sage healer. And I'm pretty sure every match I get has at least 5 inquisitors. I don't see the appeal of it, lightning, so far, has proven to be a "PLEASE FOLLOW THE LIGHTNING TO THE SOURCE AND KILL ME" sign.

At one point I went "I'm bored of healing. I'm going to roll Empire and see how cool these cats are and not heal for once in my stinking life." Every team I get into for the War zones consists mainly of sorcerers. And then -none- of them heal. I understand that healing can't be that appealing to a lot of people, but man, is it slightly irking.

Or I'm just really unlucky. I'm open to most possibilities here.

I do because I'm a tank and thus have to deal with Inquisitards "healing" me.

This, though most healers ive had have been great. The tards dont generally pick heals, just straight lightning dps, then proceed to unload all lightning aoe dps on 7 mobs before ive even run in and barely got aggro on any of them.

My opinions stand, most dps are *******. thats why they play the class. Easiest ,coolest looking character to play, mash buttons and have no clue what they do, someone else will make up for their ineptitude, and its usually the tank, me!!!!!!

1 good thing comes out of it though, its awesome tanking practice for me, feels like im playing my prot warrior all over again during bc, where , you know, you actually had to know how to tank without aoe....

Edited by darthjerro