Will the PVP Reward Track Armors Ever Return?

AbsolutGrndZero

Like the title says, will the PvP reward track items ever return? Some days I do PvP all day and barely get any matches, then last week I was almost hospitalized (probably should have been honestly, but I'm an American.... 'nuff said) due to eating way too many Salt & Vinegar potato chips and not drinking enough water.  Do not do this, people.

Anyway, I am fulling willing to buy them in some way, be it with PvP tokens or even Cartel Coins. 

All of the Galactic Seasons stuff can be done pretty easily if you just play the game, but it seems to PvP stuff and the Galactic Seasons stuff on top of it requires the game to be a full-time job.   As someone on disability who lives alone, I don't know how those with actual full time jobs and families manage to complete the PvP seasons at all.

Completing 4 WZ weeklies will easily gain you over 1K points (weekly max). One weekly can usually be done in couple of hours in one evening (3 hours if you're unlucky). If you're going for Achievements, you'd need to add Arenas into the mix. Unless you're for some reason away from computer (traveling, sick, etc.), completing a season in 7 weeks is pretty easy. PVP season runs for 12 weeks, so you can finish at a slower rate - essentially you only need 600 points per week in order to finish it. I believe most, who play PVP regularly, are done with Season 3 by now. And for those who started late, there is a catch up system which goes to level 15 (though while it helps those who start late, it does nothing for those who have to finish early due to life happening - traveling, sickness, etc.). If they make seasons longer, those who are in it for rewards will get bored. So the current length seems to be suitable for most.

Edited by VegaMist
Typo
  • Like 2

On 10/2/2023 at 7:27 PM, VegaMist said:

Completing 4 WZ weeklies will easily gain you over 1K points (weekly max). One weekly can usually be done in couple of hours in one evening (3 hours if you're unlucky). If you're going for Achievements, you'd need to add Arenas into the mix. Unless you're for some reason away from computer (traveling, sick, etc.), completing a season in 7 weeks is pretty easy. PVP season runs for 12 weeks, so you can finish at a slower rate - essentially you only need 600 points per week in order to finish it. I believe most, who play PVP regularly, are done with Season 3 by now. And for those who started late, there is a catch up system which goes to level 15 (though while it helps those who start late, it does nothing for those who have to finish early due to live happening - traveling, sickness, etc.). If they make seasons longer, those who are in it for rewards will get bored. So the current length seems to be suitable for most.

Well then I am "unlucky" because it takes me WAY more than 3 hours to get those warzones done.  Maybe I am not playing at the right times, but I play when I am able, and yeah...

So, that still leaves the question, anyone know if the rewards will return? Have they said anything one way or the other?

9 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

All  PVP  "rewards"  rotate/change  each week on those 2 Fleet vendors, no ?

i think he's asking about the "new" stuff from the 7.2 patches? and I assume that they will eventually make their way into the "legacy"(?) vendor rotation as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 12:00 PM, krackcommando said:

i think he's asking about the "new" stuff from the 7.2 patches? and I assume that they will eventually make their way into the "legacy"(?) vendor rotation as well.

Yes. While they do have variant versions of the outfits, the actual ones on the reward track itself don't seem to have been added yet.  So, that's what I am asking sort of, has anyone else seen any word on whether they will ever be added in the future?

7 hours ago, AbsolutGrndZero said:

has anyone else seen any word on whether they will ever be added in the future?

No, nothing has been said about them. I think they are eventually gonna be made available somehow, but definitely not soon.