make pvp great again

Aykos

get rid of 5+ ops premade Q's. i rem when ppl used to complain about 4 man premades. this is ridiculous. honestly if u cant dominate pugs w a 4 premade ur not as good as u think u r

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

most of the premades I encounter on SS aren't trying to win. They are playing their own game of zerging and fighting between locations. The one thing I hate is when I end up on a premades team and they are completely ignoring objectives to play battle royal but with unlimited respawns.

These people are afraid to play Arena yet will play a Warzone like it's a TDM with no objectives. Every time someone suggests playing Arena their excuse is "Arena never pops" yet even on SS I can get arena to pop during prime time hours.

Arena never pops if you never queue for it.

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Darkestmonty said:

most of the premades I encounter on SS aren't trying to win. They are playing their own game of zerging and fighting between locations.

This is true of premades on SF as well. at least the premades who stick out. there are plenty of 2-3m grps who try but aren't very good or at least not noticeable.

On 7/24/2023 at 7:05 AM, Darkestmonty said:

most of the premades I encounter on SS aren't trying to win. They are playing their own game of zerging and fighting between locations. The one thing I hate is when I end up on a premades team and they are completely ignoring objectives to play battle royal but with unlimited respawns.

These people are afraid to play Arena yet will play a Warzone like it's a TDM with no objectives. Every time someone suggests playing Arena their excuse is "Arena never pops" yet even on SS I can get arena to pop during prime time hours.

Arena never pops if you never queue for it.

You literally described the only fun part of pvp, deathmatching teams who just want to PVP against each other and be able to rez and come back instead of playing a survival mode game. 
People who say to deathmatchers go play arenas are fools, like the two game modes can even be compared.
Until they bring back 8v8 ranked, or make some kind of shift to deathmatch warzone maps centered around fighting each other and having fun instead of afking at nodes and clicking blue objects to make yourself feel better, the RP'ers and PvE players trying to "win" warzones are stuck with the real pvpers and can keep complaining about it. 
Imagine trying to play a game mode which you are not built for, but play anyways to get meaningless chievos and rewards and then having the gall to tell people how to play it lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crazykidddd said:

People who say to deathmatchers go play arenas are fools, like the two game modes can even be compared.

any tool can respawn and keep coming back. in arenas, your failure matters. so there's something to it. which brings me to...

6 minutes ago, Crazykidddd said:

the RP'ers and PvE players trying to "win" warzones are stuck with the real pvpers and can keep complaining about it. 

😄 "real pvpers" who can't deal with actual death. you mock PvE/RP players for joining pvp just to "click blue objects." it's ironic, then, for you to be so obtuse to the obvious fact that said players avoid actual death match pvp in arenas. surely you see the hypocrisy there? the same exact criticism of node clickers can be applied to muppets who just die and respawn until the timer runs out?

9 minutes ago, Crazykidddd said:

Imagine trying to play a game mode which you are not built for, but play anyways to get meaningless chievos and rewards and then having the gall to tell people how to play it lol

imagine queuing for a game mode that includes clicking and protecting nodes, then spitting venom and forum mockery of players who get upset when you ignore those win conditions.

yeah. you're the real deal. good job there, guy. you really put them RPers and PvEers in their place. 🤔

• Like 3

Respawn rules exist on a spectrum. That spectrum is called "respawn timer" and is measured in time.

1. If respawn time was 0, then tools who never use DCDs, but know their DPS rotation, will do equally as well (=damage numbers) as good players who avoid death. To be clear, this gamemode would require 0 time walking from the spawn room to the fight.
  2. If respawn time was 15 minutes, then it'll just be double cloak tactical stamping on your face, forever.

I think the complaint is that arenas current position on the "how much does death matter?" spectrum isn't ideal. I think a symptom of this is that peak arena gameplay isn't really dealing damage or healing, it's mostly kiting and stalling, which is unfun IMO.

All of this is just hand-wringing over the fact that players who find themselves naturally suited and advantaged in gameplay defend it, and players who wish the game was different will attack it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krackcommando said:

any tool can respawn and keep coming back. in arenas, your failure matters. so there's something to it. which brings me to...

😄 "real pvpers" who can't deal with actual death. you mock PvE/RP players for joining pvp just to "click blue objects." it's ironic, then, for you to be so obtuse to the obvious fact that said players avoid actual death match pvp in arenas. surely you see the hypocrisy there? the same exact criticism of node clickers can be applied to muppets who just die and respawn until the timer runs out?

imagine queuing for a game mode that includes clicking and protecting nodes, then spitting venom and forum mockery of players who get upset when you ignore those win conditions.

yeah. you're the real deal. good job there, guy. you really put them RPers and PvEers in their place. 🤔

The funny thing is I mainly play warzones to do the weeklies. My go is to win as fast as possible and move onto the next game until my weekly is done, then I can go back to gsf.

I'm not an RPer or PvE player, I'm trader who likes GSF and these death match teams saying "bring back 8vs8 arena" can't even handle 4vs4 arena.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Darkestmonty said:

The funny thing is I mainly play warzones to do the weeklies. My go is to win as fast as possible and move onto the next game until my weekly is done, then I can go back to gsf.

I'm not an RPer or PvE player, I'm trader who likes GSF and these death match teams saying "bring back 8vs8 arena" can't even handle 4vs4 arena.

cool story.

I have a very low opinion of *cough* WZs. but I grant that as bad as players are who try to win...they at least try to win. but really...not a lot of sympathy for someone who just jumps into a game mode for extrinsic rewards. we aren't exactly allies in this. BW/BS is just bad at end game. not just end game pvp. end game. they've turned everything into your story of doing crap b/c it's part of a seasonal grindy reward.

1 hour ago, Zunayson said:

Respawn rules exist on a spectrum. That spectrum is called "respawn timer" and is measured in time.

1. If respawn time was 0, then tools who never use DCDs, but know their DPS rotation, will do equally as well (=damage numbers) as good players who avoid death. To be clear, this gamemode would require 0 time walking from the spawn room to the fight.
  2. If respawn time was 15 minutes, then it'll just be double cloak tactical stamping on your face, forever.

I think the complaint is that arenas current position on the "how much does death matter?" spectrum isn't ideal. I think a symptom of this is that peak arena gameplay isn't really dealing damage or healing, it's mostly kiting and stalling, which is unfun IMO.

bruh, timers and built-in delays from spawn to battlefield are specifically designed around the win conditions of the game. I was responded specifically to a person espousing the righteousness(?) of going into WZs with the expressed purpose of DMing and giving zero F's about winning (which entails clicking and defending nodes).

the fact of the matter is these so-called "real pvpers" just want to squash derps and preen on their scoreboards at the end of the match. this includes beyral, btw, whose videos are all just him trying to find other grps to just TDM until the WZ ends. you could do this without waiting for pops on any number of PVP instances. I recommend Ossus, but there are plenty of places with nearby respawns for both pub and imp. this won't happen, however, b/c the fact of the matter is most of the groups need filler in the form of solo and RP/PvE players to make them feel better and/or just add volume to the "experience."

BW has made a million missteps along the way. WZs are trash. blah blah. that's all true. but end of the day, these TDM grps are queuing into a game mode with specific win conditions and rewards based around those conditions. these grps largely don't gaf about said rewards or win conditions and do their best to turn it into a sandbox mmo experience. there are places for that in the OW. that's not what WZs are for. everyone knows it. they do it b/c they're lazy? want free kills/filler? absolutely need a scoreboard to preen after? iunno.

edit: fwiw, I only DM when I pop into HB or OPG. the maps are garbage and frustrating af to even attempt to play with random teammates. I'm not, however, going to mask my behavior behind some nonsensical "real pvp" vs. "clicking objects" garbage. as if capturing and controlling nodes is some foreign concept and a strictly pve exercise. just stop. you wanna be that guy. be that guy. but at lest own it. stop acting like you're on some righteous cause about WZs being "PvE" because they have objectives beyond simply killing.

Edited by krackcommando

2 hours ago, Crazykidddd said:

You literally described the only fun part of pvp, deathmatching teams who just want to PVP against each other and be able to rez and come back instead of playing a survival mode game. 
Until they bring back 8v8 ranked, or make some kind of shift to deathmatch warzone maps centered around fighting each other and having fun instead of afking at nodes and clicking blue objects to make yourself feel better, the RP'ers and PvE players trying to "win" warzones are stuck with the real pvpers and can keep complaining about it. 

Nice to see you still don't get it. Real pvp? Like running around, dying x amount of times at mid, ignoring objectives and calls, chasing yellow numbers? Yeah, that's not "real pvp" That's insanity, and chicken with your head cut off behaviour. Like how Krack, and the many people who have told you before, you're not doing anything for your team by clicking the que for pvp button if you don't play the objective. 30+kills means nothing if you don't have a node or plant door. You're being a hinderance by doing that. That player who is clicking the objective, guarding and giving out calls, is doing far more for the team than you just running around and deathmatching at mid.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bigfallenstar said:

Nice to see you still don't get it. Real pvp? Like running around, dying x amount of times at mid, ignoring objectives and calls, chasing yellow numbers? Yeah, that's not "real pvp" That's insanity, and chicken with your head cut off behaviour. Like how Krack, and the many people who have told you before, you're not doing anything for your team by clicking the que for pvp button if you don't play the objective. 30+kills means nothing if you don't have a node or plant door. You're being a hinderance by doing that. That player who is clicking the objective, guarding and giving out calls, is doing far more for the team than you just running around and deathmatching at mid.

This is not necessarily true tho. You need dmg to win games a good amount of the time. Voidstar u have to down ppl at the door you can't always just sap cap. Mid node has to be won on Civil War, Yavin, and Novare coast. If you can't down ppl on Ancient Hypergate you can't cap ur node, if u get wiped at mid other team gets orbs. If you have teammates that are pumping deeps those objectives will be easier to win. I understand that there are roaming bands of 5 or 6 man premades that won't do objectives but I see a lot that still do. Trust me if they wanted to destroy you and then do objectives right after you'd lose most matches to the teams that can out dmg u, unless u have a really good tank/heal combo on ur team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do most damage-farming groups damage-farm because they have some moral conviction against clicking blue things? I don't think so. It's because combat is the obviously fun part of pvp, not clicking nodes. I suspect the disgust with spam-cappers comes after the fact. You aren't any more moral than they are.

Your admission of ignoring Huttball and Odessen is a difference of scale, not kind, in my opinion. You and him basically agree and play Warzones for the purpose of having fun (as you should), and use discretion to decide to sometimes play the maps for their intended purpose, and sometimes just deathmatch. You are slightly more towards the objective-playing scale, since you like playing some of the capture maps. 

My smartassery about respawn times was elaborating on why Arenas are not a real deathmatch experience. They are a survival mode experience. Hypergate is the only deathmatch experience in this game, full stop. Numerous shooter games have separate TDM-with-respawn and TDM-without-respawn modes because they feel different and people play them differently. TDM does have consequences for dying, and that is the scoreboard.

I'm not sure if you're suggesting large groups play kickball-pvp with themselves in the open world? Most groups want to play together, against an outgroup/strangers, so that doesn't work. At best, you're suggesting to farm strangers in the open world, which doesn't work because pvp instances are barren.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, krackcommando said:

this includes beyral, btw, whose videos are all just him trying to find other grps to just TDM until the WZ ends.

This is a gross mischaracterization, disappointed. While I don't expect you to watch my videos, there's a grand total of 4 videos (3 Pyro 1 TK) like this with one unpublished. The majority of my videos are wins and if they aren't I found the game interesting or at least close. My sole reason to ever make videos, let alone stream when I do is to help teach, the game can be incredibly fun when you know what you're doing and I try to give that information out to players. As for the arena, I played plenty of Solos and group ranked. The arena we have now is not only filled with groups sometimes it's also full of very inexperienced players who have decided to turn their chat off because players are being so rude. Some of them just can't take criticism too, which is understandable so they turn it off. I have two characters undefeated in the arena one 16-0 and the other 24-0, one was duo queue the other was solo. It's not competitive and I can't force it to be.

As for my playstyle, I prefer to win by domination, if the enemy team isn't wiped or completely distracted off the node I don't feel like we deserve the win. I have a positive win rate on nearly all the classes I play with the exception of like 2 with a low amount of matches played. I have like 3-4 with a win rate over 75% with over 40 games played. I have played with people who played ranked 8v8 (2.0 - 4.0 era) and I played objectives relatively seriously with them, playing objectives seriously nowadays leads to frustration and drains the fun left that's still in the game. While my play style isn't always a winning one no one should expect to win every game, I need the objective players like they need me, otherwise, nothing gets done and it's a farming simulator. Some people will be good at one thing or the other, or enjoy one thing over the other, even back in the day my role was still to this day how I still play. Be a distraction and get as many players to commit to you, the more you get the easier time it is for everyone else. This alone makes a win condition majority of my games because the objective players aren't having anyone there to stop them. Sometimes they do but it won't be as bad, which is where a good objective player can shine by outplaying them or simply beating them then securing obj. 

I have been an advocate for solo ranked 8v8, specifically as a temp / seasonal mode to hopefully revive the competitive aspect of objectives once again. Everyone having a reason to actually play objectives would not only make the game more competitive but more enjoyable. There'd be more thought and we'd probably see strategies, shortcuts and other things not seen in a long time because of their niche uses. This would also make regular warzones a practice playground for the actual thing, something we've only had now for Arena though Ranked is now gone. This would up players' knowledge of objectives during the season and after the season. Ultimately spiking competitiveness in objective play. 
I don't see it ever changed in any other way either. There's usually a limit for everyone and I think it's easily met for all objective players after people don't do what you expect them to do, the list of reasons they didn't or could not do what you expect is extremely high. You have to remember the game we're playing at the end of the day, they could be lagging, people could be desyncing, they don't know the map, they don't understand the resolve system, they don't know how to do much damage yet, they don't know what a defensive is yet, they don't know how to use breaker right, they don't have gear, and so on... The list is actually massive. With so many points of failure, I find it impossible for an objective player not to get frustrated way more on average. 

Here are some examples from this expansion to showcase how much impact you can have by having a similar playstyle as I do and being relatively decent at it. Obviously, some specs excel at this playstyle also. I am far from innocent when it comes to a good match for TDM, but with more than the majority of my toons being 60% win rate or above, I find it hard to believe I am a hindrance. Here's a perfect example of my playstyle and a large part of my games are either this way or pure domination for wins. 

Anyway, I don't consider myself an objective player because I see no fun in specifically going out and playing it. As most matches for those who don't care solely about just winning it's a background thing for the chaos and mayhem ensuing, after all, it is a video game and it's not ranked. It's more than likely that it was intended to be a background focus. 
Now if everyone hard-focused on it and played at very high levels I wouldn't think anyone would enjoy this game still, there are severe balance issues in terms of combat power, class stacking, and objective power classes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Zunayson said:

Your admission of ignoring Huttball and Odessen is a difference of scale, not kind, in my opinion. You and him basically agree and play Warzones for the purpose of having fun (as you should), and use discretion to decide to sometimes play the maps for their intended purpose, and sometimes just deathmatch. You are slightly more towards the objective-playing scale, since you like playing some of the capture maps. 

no. while it's true that I despise OPG and Quesh maps, I DM them 100% of the time b/c that's what most ppl do, and quite frankly, playing HB 1v3, 1v2, or 1v1, or 5v2, 4v2, 4v1, etc. is more frustrating than ignoring the score and DMing. my behavior on those maps is caused by all the ppl DMing.

23 minutes ago, Zunayson said:

Do most damage-farming groups damage-farm because they have some moral conviction against clicking blue things? I don't think so. It's because combat is the obviously fun part of pvp, not clicking nodes. I suspect the disgust with spam-cappers comes after the fact. You aren't any more moral than they are.

the most fun part of football (to me) was blowing someone up with a tackle. I still had to maintain gap responsibility. I couldn't just blitz the QB every time or play my own game. I was playing a team game, and there are parts of that game are are less fun than others. however, I'm on a (*&)ing team with an objective to win, so I do the things outlined in the game to that end. not just the one "funnest thing." it's very cut and dry.

26 minutes ago, Zunayson said:

They are a survival mode experience. Hypergate is the only deathmatch experience in this game, full stop

AHG is a node capture game. full stop.

27 minutes ago, Zunayson said:

I'm not sure if you're suggesting large groups play kickball-pvp with themselves in the open world? Most groups want to play together, against an outgroup/strangers, so that doesn't work. At best, you're suggesting to farm strangers in the open world, which doesn't work because pvp instances are barren.

if you (impersonal) have a group of ppl and, as is supposedly suggested on this board, you're looking to fight against other groups b/c it's boring to fight pugs, then I suggest that you take your groups (plural) to a pvp instance, or better to tattooine, and play actual sandbox pvp, which is what the majority of "big groups" and certainly the heavy hitting groups are using WZs for (and if you can bother putting together a grp, then whispering other grps isn't actually difficult). although it was tongue in cheek, b/c such grps really do enjoy popping nobodies along with the occasional "good game" against another group of similar skill.

9 minutes ago, krackcommando said:

bro. you literally mock the 1 or 2 players trying to win while you had your TDM until the game ran out.

I didn't type anything that's even remotely related to mocking a player let alone someone playing objectives. So yes, as I said a gross mischaracterization. 

28 minutes ago, Beyrahl said:

I find it impossible for an objective player not to get frustrated way more on average. 

Agree with thus. I mostly play solo and there are times when I'll be holding 4 opposing players from capping a node on AHG for example. While my entire team can't kill the other 4 on our node 7 v 4. It's extremely frustrating.

29 minutes ago, Beyrahl said:

playing objectives seriously nowadays leads to frustration and drains the fun left that's still in the game. While my play style isn't always a winning one no one should expect to win every game, I need the objective players like they need me, otherwise, nothing gets done and it's a farming simulator. Some people will be good at one thing or the other, or enjoy one thing over the other, even back in the day my role was still to this day how I still play. Be a distraction and get as many players to commit to you, the more you get the easier time it is for everyone else. This alone makes a win condition majority of my games because the objective players aren't having anyone there to stop them

Playing this style as opposed to trying to single handedly hold off half of an opposing team, is so much more fun and less frustrating. I take turns on what I feel like doing in any particular match and a lot of that depends on my teammates. If they simply can't pump the appropriate level of dps then I become a farmer because the match will never be won if the other team doesn't die. If I'm on the side of a premade I go do objectives because I can handle a couple ppl on a node by myself for the most part. Good post you've explained it better than I ever could. 

12 hours ago, krackcommando said:

It's amusing how you felt the need to go on a nonsensical rant bcs you're hurt I said deathmatchers dont care about pve player's feelings and complaints and are there to actually have fun fighting instead of afking at nodes. 

Now to answer your coping mechanisms:
1) I very clearly said arenas and wzs are two diff game modes, one revolves around survival and getting your team to burst a target down, whereas the other allows for diff kinds of play, including cleaving, number farming etc. 4v4 and 8v8 are two diff things, this doesnt need explanation to anyone with basic intelligence...

2) First off, it wasnt criticism it was a response to pve and rp players crying about deathmatchers wanting to pvp, let ppl play how they want especially since its pvp, people want to fight each other, not clicky clicky bluey things and afk at ndes defending. 
Second, the vast majority of players who would complain about deathmatchers are also the ppl who literally afk during matches bcs their team is *slightly* losing or bcs theyre fighting a team which is way better than them and dont want to get farmed, and will constantly rage quit matches they dont even want to be in in the first place (bcs all they want are useless rewards and dont actually enjoy pvping), causing other players to have to join late. My point is those players are not only useless to everyone, but are an outright nuissance, and they make up a huge chunk of the players in q. At least deathmatchers will help out by thinning the opposing team or outright gluing them to spawn allowing their team to freely run as many obj as they want.
"cant deal with death" this point is too stupid to even try and argue, you're very clearly just mad.

3) the only people spitting venom and mockery is you and the guy who's post i was responding to, I was merely pointing out how much of a joke it was bcs the people complaining about pvper's arent even pvper's themselves. 

Finally, and probably most importantly, I see you are very active on the forums and love to speak as if you are any sort of authority or person who is able to give solid advice. You are a very bad player, this isnt an insult or an attack I assure you, Im simply pointing out the fact that someone who isn't good at the game shouldn't be talking, much less trying to mock players who are incomparably better than them.

Edited by Crazykidddd

1 hour ago, Bigfallenstar said:

I promise you, I do more for my team than you could ever hope to running your objectives. 
When you're a massive threat that can rofl stomp over half the enemy team alone all match, it becomes impossible for the enemy team to do anything bcs they're busy having to deal with you while your team basically gets to run around doing wtvr they want. 
The players you are talking about who are supposedly sooo much more useful get about 5 seconds of my attention, if that, before they end up in spawn. If you can't fight you are useless.
The fact that people cannot seem to fathom such an incredibly simple and obvious point leads most of us to not even entertain you guys when you speak. 

Edited by Crazykidddd

3 hours ago, Darkestmonty said:

This is what I mean, if that is your goal and you are clearly admitting you dont even pvp bcs you enjoy it, and want to "get it done with", then not only is your opinion regarding pvp completely worthless, but it's a mockery you would even complain to others about how they choose to play. (btw im speaking not just to you personally but to anyone who falls in the same scenario, which is to say the vast majority of players in q)

9 minutes ago, Crazykidddd said:

It's amusing how you felt the need to go on a nonsensical rant bcs you're hurt I said deathmatchers dont care about pve player's feelings and complaints and are there to actually have fun fighting instead of afking at nodes. 

Now to answer your coping mechanisms:
1) I very clearly said arenas and wzs are two diff game modes, one revolves around survival and getting your team to burst a target down, whereas the other allows for diff kinds of play, including cleaving, number farming etc. 4v4 and 8v8 are two diff things, this doesnt need explanation to anyone with basic intelligence...

2) First off, it wasnt criticism it was a response to pve and rp players crying about deathmatchers wanting to pvp, let ppl play how they want especially since its pvp, people want to fight each other, not clicky clicky bluey things and afk at ndes defending. 
Second, the vast majority of players who would complain about deathmatchers are also the ppl who literally afk during matches bcs their team is *slightly* losing or bcs theyre fighting a team which is way better than them and dont want to get farmed. my point is those players are useless to everyone. At least deathmatchers will help out by thinning the opposing team or outright gluing them to spawn allowing their team to freely run as many obj as they want.
"cant deal with death" this point is too stupid to even try and argue, you're very clearly just mad.

3) the only people spitting venom and mockery is you and the guy who's post i was responding to, I was merely pointing out how much of a joke it was bcs the people complaining about pvper's arent even pvper's themselves. 

Finally, and probably most importantly, I see you are very active on the forums and love to speak as if you are any sort of authority or person who is able to give solid advice. You are a very bad player, this isnt an insult or an attack I assure you, i am merely pointing out the fact that someone who isn't good at the game shouldn't be talking, much less trying to mock players who are incomparably better to them.

🤔

4 hours ago, krackcommando said:

😒

uh huh. you really got me there.

32 minutes ago, Beyrahl said:

I didn't type anything that's even remotely related to mocking a player let alone someone playing objectives. So yes, as I said a gross mischaracterization. 

"Our pugs destroyed them in objectives, actually crazy. (sarcasm)"

51 minutes ago, Crazykidddd said:

This is what I mean, if that is your goal and you are clearly admitting you dont even pvp bcs you enjoy it, and want to "get it done with", then not only is your opinion regarding pvp completely worthless, but it's a mockery you would even complain to others about how they choose to play. (btw im speaking not just to you personally but to anyone who falls in the same scenario, which is to say the vast majority of players in q)

look up the definition of Hypocritical. It's not hypocritical to have complaints about premades intentionally ignoring objectives in Warzones to play TDM while refusing to queue up for Arena which is a TDM. The fact that Warzones are not my favorite part of the game does not make my complaint to hypocritical either.

What is hypocritical is bragging about being an elite PvPer who is above playing Warzones objectives to play TDM and only playing Warzones while refusing to queue up for Arena which is an actual TDM.

Edited by Darkestmonty

1 hour ago, krackcommando said:

"Our pugs destroyed them in objectives, actually crazy. (sarcasm)"

This was never typed in-game and it was a factual statement because they did do so. It's not mocking, they legitimately played the game versus no one (hence the sarcasm comment, as I was saying it with ironic intent) because the 8-man group on the other side ignored all objectives to focus me and the tank player on my team. For anyone interested in context the video is here and what he's quoting is only found in the description. For more context, I haven't played with this group in quite a while and the last time I did so was to face off against the other 8-man with some of the same players in that video. In case it's unclear, they couldn't have destroyed anyone because there wasn't anyone to oppose them, hence the irony of my statement I added sarcasm to clearly let it be known it wasn't the case, even though it may look like they have, they simply - again faced nobody.  
"Our pugs destroyed them in objectives" Sarcasm - the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
The use here sarcasm here is to disregard that they faced no one, therefore no one was in fact destroyed. 
"actually crazy." Irony - the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
The irony is used here to drive home that it was merely a joke because when you have no opposition the outcome should be obvious. 
Not every time someone uses sarcasm their intent is to make fun of someone or a group.

Not really interested in humoring this further because it has very little to do with my original post, derailing for the sake of some personal vendetta isn't what the forums are for.
Characterizing someone with another group that berates and belittles the other is simply unfair. While we might be similar in playstyle I wouldn't consider most TDM players to have a positive win rate let alone attempt to win when it is possible for them to do so.

Edited by Beyrahl
Clarity.
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Beyrahl said:

Not really interested in humoring this further because it has very little to do with my original post, derailing for the sake of some personal vendetta isn't what the forums are for.
Characterizing someone with another group that berates and belittles the other is simply unfair. While we might be similar in playstyle I wouldn't consider most TDM players to have a positive win rate let alone attempt to win when it is possible for them to do so.

personal vendetta? dude. I defer to you on many many things. but you did dump a handful of vids with that one. of the 4 that I watched, there was the sage who was just parsing(?) and looked back zero times while defending VS? that surely qualifies as zero F's? https://youtu.be/-dbmxwR_p14

but I will concede that I was overly harsh. your vids are far from only that. I was seeing red with the recent 7.3 dump.