Maybe its time to stop and think ? Where swtor is going now ?

TomaszWeert

Hello guys 

I was thinking a long time before making this post. I start my adventure with swtor in 2015. I spend a lot of hours in Galaxy (regular play, almost every day til now). 

I love swtor and people who still play. For us its not only the game. People from Bioware make this game great, make a lot of good changes, still work on content, big big thx for this.

I want to focus on changes which going in wrong way. I want to talk about Jedi Guardian and Commando, for sure players who play other classes can say more. 

Long long time I was able to use as Jedi Guardian : saber reflect, awe and blade blitz. It was most important and gives max fun. Many times because of that I was "last man standing" in many fights :) 

Now after many years you force me to choose 1 of those ability ? Thats the philosophy of "play like you want" ? 

Same situation is with Commando now. Before I have this all, now I have to choose my mobility or survivability. 

It's not right way Bioware. Dont punish players who spend a lot of time to learn how to play good. 

Last thing at the end, difficulty level in content. With exp in game and max normal gear 336. Story OP's almost all possible to play 7 dps 1 heal. Veteran fp now are like story fp :( 

Everything is more easy to play than before thats make it even more boring :( exception : some hm/nim op's.

This is the way ? Think about this 

Greetings Tomasz

• Like 1

Commando has more than enough abilities to make it a good class, but I'll agree that Guardian has been shafted. Zero mobility. It's not so bad in PvE but in PvP, arenas in particular, there are times where you're effectively a ranged class with no real ranged attacks. You just can't move. Blade Blitz was always buggy though, snapping back to the same spot you started at and doing nothing. Give us a second leap (for some reasons sentinels get 2 charges when they have a speed boost already) and let it be used at both long and short range so we can actually move.

As for story ops and veteran fps; they're supposed to be less challenging. You want a challenge, jump into NiM ops and MM flashpoints. That's why the different tiers exist :)

10 hours ago, Mevan said:

As for story ops and veteran fps; they're supposed to be less challenging. You want a challenge, jump into NiM ops and MM flashpoints. That's why the different tiers exist

This.

Bioware can't encourage novice players to try operations if every op new players try mops the floor with them, so there must be an element of relatively attainable success in the story mode operations for those players. Once they've outgrown story mode, there are harder modes to challenge them.

On 5/7/2023 at 4:07 AM, TomaszWeert said:

t thing at the end, difficulty level in content. With exp in game and max normal gear 336. Story OP's almost all possible to play 7 dps 1 heal. Veteran fp now are like story fp :( 

Something tells me you have never tried any Op outside of EV, KP, and DF/DP. Try doing Dxun, Gods, EC, R4, S&V, and Rav