Fair Stats

darksidenerd

Character sheet stats aren't quite as useful as you're thinking. For example if you pop something or get relic procs while it's open the numbers change. You hit infinity by using something that makes you immune like barrier, mad dash etc.

• Like 1

Based on (a lot) of messing around, testing, and inspecting others it does seem that there are ways to really push the numbers higher - for example, gold augments right now are leaving people with significantly higher stats than even the purples - around 300 - 400 more mastery/power/endurance. 

However, the 30,000 DPS rating is, as far as I can tell, not from stats, but from relic procs. If you see a person with 30k DPS on inspection and watch it long enough it should drop back down to 26/27k once the relic proc wears off. 

4 hours ago, Skolops said:

Based on (a lot) of messing around, testing, and inspecting others it does seem that there are ways to really push the numbers higher - for example, gold augments right now are leaving people with significantly higher stats than even the purples - around 300 - 400 more mastery/power/endurance. 

However, the 30,000 DPS rating is, as far as I can tell, not from stats, but from relic procs. If you see a person with 30k DPS on inspection and watch it long enough it should drop back down to 26/27k once the relic proc wears off. 

19 hours ago, VegaMist said:

Infinity survivability is a brow raising for sure. If it's truly infinity.

RIGHT?! I showed the symbol for that category. I checked also - didn't have stim boosts aside for the regular ones we all use. 

I always inspect folks on my Arena team. this is the second time Ive seen crazy stats. The first time I posted it here but it go blocked by Devs because I used this guys actual numbers. 
But yeah... Just curious if anyone else has inspected someone to see these crazy stats before a match starts. 

20 hours ago, VegaMist said:

Infinity survivability is a brow raising for sure. If it's truly infinity.

I unloaded a heavy hit on a guy who took zero damage... because he had damage immunity from rolling against the wall. They didn't move so I didn't catch it at first but I noticed they did it again when they saw me loading up another big hit.

That is just knowing how to play the game and knowing the class your enemy is playing.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, remylion said:

I unloaded a heavy hit on a guy who took zero damage... because he had damage immunity from rolling against the wall. They didn't move so I didn't catch it at first but I noticed they did it again when they saw me loading up another big hit.

That is just knowing how to play the game and knowing the class your enemy is playing.

That's a really good observation.

6 hours ago, darksidenerd said:

RIGHT?! I showed the symbol for that category. I checked also - didn't have stim boosts aside for the regular ones we all use. 

I always inspect folks on my Arena team. this is the second time Ive seen crazy stats. The first time I posted it here but it go blocked by Devs because I used this guys actual numbers. 
But yeah... Just curious if anyone else has inspected someone to see these crazy stats before a match starts. 

As long as you block out the players name, you can post the stats. That’s not against the rules.