Update to PvP Medals coming in 7.2.1

Shabir_Dhillon

24 minutes ago, krackcommando said:

multi quoting, highly organized posts are an obvious early signpost for "forum tryhard,"

Once again: you're going way off-topic still , but i'm gonna say this one last reply to hopefully help shed some light and put your odd attention toward me to rest....

I've been on these SWTOR forums since 2009 announcement site, so consequently there is nothing you or anyone can ever say ( not even paltry internet buzzword "insult" terms ) that will ever dissuade me from continuing to post the way i feel like posting on any given day & topic.

Nothing.

I really do hope you understand that.

Catch ya later in-game PVP maybe! ;)

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: i like correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, syntax, & multiquoting.... and there's nothing u can do 'bout it LOL

23 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

I really do hope you understand that.

understand what? just pointing out that you do put more "effort" into your posts than most ppl. that's pretty obvious. multi quoting (e.g., this very post) is a sign of such "effort". and it's obviously more effort than quoting everything at once. I'm not sure how/why that's even in dispute. but to my example, parsing new/inexperienced is also an eyebrow-raising distinction to insist upon. /shrug

25 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

Catch ya later in-game PVP maybe! ;)

unlikely.

Stop ****ing with the medals they were good when you changed them back after 7.2 so what was the purpose of this. If you play a class that doesn't get a lot of self heals and you play on the obj you'll get next to no medals. There hasn't been one logicial decision by the pvp devs in over 5 years.