Star Forge down

Thiorwulf

Hi,

just in case you did not notice 😜 star forge is down. Your system alerts page does not say anything... game client is not starting, star forge was the last server i played on. The client hangs in the loading screen forever, a "choose server"-screen coming up would be nice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Update.. still spinning on loading screen, no server selection screen even though only star forge shows as down with red arrow, no tech replies or developer replies, all snuggled deep in their bed covers snoozing away i guess

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thiorwulf said:

Hi,

just in case you did not notice 😜 star forge is down. Your system alerts page does not say anything... game client is not starting, star forge was the last server i played on. The client hangs in the loading screen forever, a "choose server"-screen coming up would be nice.

Same here, the client hangs and the wheel just keeps on spinning! It had been storming where  I am and thought I lost the internet.

1 minute ago, CommunityTeam said:

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports regarding Star Forge. Our team is aware of Star Forge being unavailable and is currently working to have it back online. We will post in this thread once there is an update.

Finally! Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For some reason, during the outage, myself and at least one other player looked to be logged in as someone else when checking the website.

I was "Zorandian", and he was "HaraldHofferson." Neither are our actual account names. I wonder what the deal with that was? I almost thought Bioware got hacked or something.