I don't care what you say, I am having fun.

Docsis

Only the likes of Wartornpanda and Shadysketchy want you to dislike the game (or feel badly for liking it in Shadysketchy's case).

We're enjoying the heck out of it. I feel like Fry from Futurama, "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"

Edited by Thaltom

I was having fun too, until around level 30

Thats because you clearly rushed to 50 spacebarring. and dont tell me you didnt. theres no way u got to 50 on the 22nd and watched the quests. My friends have done nothing but play the game since begining of early release, they watched every cutscene, and just hit 50 tuesday. so the way i see it, anyone more than a few days ahead of them did not watch cutscenes.

you burnt yourself out, its your own fault, you did not play the game as it was meant to be played. please go back to wow.

Edited by Riotus

I am happy that you are enjoying yourself...I hope you continue to enjoy yourself.

I am not upset with you, I am upset with the company for putting out , what I feel is a crap product. I just want my money back, or a portion of my money back (digital download). I am a long term customer, I am dissatified with the product.. I want the company to make it right.

I hope you continue to enjoy your gaming experiance

I am happy that you are enjoying yourself...I hope you continue to enjoy yourself.

I am not upset with you, I am upset with the company for putting out , what I feel is a crap product. I just want my money back, or a portion of my money back (digital download). I am a long term customer, I am dissatified with the product.. I want the company to make it right.

If you find a way to get the money back, please let me know

Cool

Once you're level 50, please send me a Private Message, telling me what you thought of the Plantets Voss, and Corellia

You keep saying this. I'm genuinely intrigued to see if they're as bad as you make them out to be, I'm at 39 so I'll be headed that way shortly. I'll let you know what I think.

I think the biggest problem is that there's no way to enjoy a RPG if you don't pay attention to the story. That's why these people dislike swtor, they are playing the wrong game, they should go back to an MMO which has no component of RPG like WoW or something. No offense! ;)

If you want to quit and want your money back then I would say you are *not* a "long term customer" especially considering the game isn't a month old.

Maybe you shouldn't buy things so wantonly if that $60 is big deal to you. Two minutes on these forums is enough to scare most people away on it's own with all the whining that goes on. Yet you still spent the money on what was a pretty obvious WoW look alike. I wouldn't give you your money back, but that's just me.

PS: I like the game alot, haters gonna hate.