PVP Map and Medals Feedback

Shabir_Dhillon

On 1/21/2023 at 9:08 PM, TrixxieTriss said:

Are these confirmed by BioWare or someone data mining as being all the medals available? Just wondering if there could be any missing? I’d love to see an official list to compare if you have a link?

Hi! I was in Swtorista's Patreon Server, and also replying to her Twitter when she started collecting information for this list. The list that she made, comes from her having played in the warzones, along with other members of the SWTOR community taking screenshots to document the objective points and medals they received in warzones after Ranked was removed. 

I don't know if any of it has since changed or been updated to reflect any changes, as I haven't asked about it since the guide on medals was posted. .

Though, I myself have confirmed in more than one Huttball match that I have received a medal for intercepting the Huttball. I even have a folder of a good 20-30 screenshots of the medals I've received per match just to create a back-up of information in case such guides need to be created/updated in the future.