Only missing 3 Emotes - Are they even in game?

PerfectDuke

Im in a similar situation. I’ve got every emote but these. There’s also a particular dance emote that’s not available. 

But I believe I remember seeing someone using the GolfSwing emote several years ago.

In saying that, I maybe mistaking it for another game. If I saw it, it was many many years ago.

If you end up finding out where to get these, please post the answer here for us.

Just waiting for the invisible hand of Bioware to make it pop up for collection some day. No word on it for years, much like how some sets completely vanished before rotations were a thing and not a word was said about why, or why they won't remove the mods from certain ancient sets to put them up for sale again. Its annoying to say the least.

4 hours ago, YaddleTwo said:

I've definitely seen "golf swing" used in recent years  so i know it's there... somewhere...

The other's i'm not sure of, sorry!

I thought I saw it too but I remembered I saw a post about an NPC golfing. I can't remember what planet the NPC was on.

About emote think.. "I have checked the details on my end, seems like "Emote: Think" is removed from the game" <-- From customer service.
BW just forget remove it from collections. Sadly 😕

Edited by _Re_V_aN_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1