I'm having fun...

EmbraceDarkSide

I would like to think the only one who doesn't have any world shattering issues with the game.

I bought a cheap new pc 2 weeks before launch (less than a grand and it had been 2.4 years since my last purchase), and have had only a handful of ERR9000 and stuck events.

I am enjoying the story from an all Republic story line perspective at the moment. Been averaging a couple of hours a night since pre-launch, have 4 toons 26JK, 22TR, 17SM, & a 7JC. I feel no rush to get to the end before they finish patching it.

I'm enjoying the ride with my friends on voip, same bunch of geeks i've been gaming with for 24 years.

Is anyone else having fun?

Yes, I haven't had this much fun since Vanilla WoW and didn't think I ever would have this much fun in an MMORPG since then, and I've tried 'em all.

The class quests are especially well done. Sometimes when I'm on a planet and fetching three or four 'go get this' quests I won't listen to absolutely ALL of the dialogue, but the class quests are so well done that I listen to every word.

The music in the game is phenomenal and adds to the experience and immersion.

Having a companion is the best idea ever. Not only do they fight for you and fill different roles but they go craft and gather, too. I've made most of the armor for my companions, it adds a whole new level of immersion for me.

Unlike many players here, I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do when I hit 50. I'm going to start an alt and see a whole new story.

Maybe you're more easily amused, and/or impressed than me, but I just don't find TOR fun

I want to like it, but it just feels old

Please just unsubscribe, unistall and leave the forums sketchy. we get it, you dont like the game, you dont need to tell us 30 times, please just go away. we dont need you or your negativity.

Please just unsubscribe, unistall and leave the forums sketchy. we get it, you dont like the game, you dont need to tell us 30 times, please just go away. we dont need you or your negativity.

Just put him on ignore like the rest of us have. Quoting him defeats the ignore function and just feeds this troll.

I didn't even know he was in this thread until you quoted him. He's in every single thread so it's best just to ignore him or he'll drive you nuts.

I am thoroughly enjoying the game. The EGA and release have been unbelievably smooth and other than queue's I don't have much to gripe about.

I have run into non-game breaking issues that I trust Bioware will resolve. One of which they just patched (gathering nodes).

I am excited to see where Bioware will go with this and how much they can improve the game.

Maybe you're more easily amused, and/or impressed than me, but I just don't find TOR fun

I want to like it, but it just feels old

Maybe it's because I'm older than most players and can appreciate how amazing something like this is. (Saw Star Wars in '77)

Is the game "perfect"? No of course not, but the story is engaging, makes me smile with every darkside point. (no master, this isn't a "red" crystal it's... um... dark pink?)

I appreciate the hard work and the voice acting and overall production.

If you can do better, I'd love to see it...

I am a huge fan of Star Wars and the two KoTOR games and am playing this game for the KoTOR game type. I have never played an MMO before this and don't plan to after this one, I am playing this game to get the KoTOR story and new game play since it's been years since they released the second one. And I got to say, this game meets everyone of my expectations and then some. I love that you get NPCs, I love that all the missions are voiced and I love that you can play a lot of the story with just you and your companion.

I know I am in the minority on this since a lot of you are playing this to get your MMO fix and experience a new one, but I am extremely glad that they made it feel and play like the old KoTOR games and they will have me subscribed until I finish all of the different character stories.

Hell, I might even try this whole MMO thing out at some point (flashpoints, PvP, crafting, etc) when I feel the urge.

Just curious, am I in the minority when it comes to what one was expecting out of this game. Where people looking for a KoTOR III, an MMO, or some combination of the two.