Are the servers offline right now?

LycheeJuice

1 minute ago, Xina_LA said:

Thanks for the link.
I wish they'd post this in the Dev forum for those of us who don't have Twitter.

ingame they wrote infos on social media and forum before even anything was written anywhere. seems some people started exploiting the pvp season bug

7 minutes ago, Deaconik said:

Screw Europe and their prime raiding time, right?

I think a majority of players are from the United States so they probably try and go with a time that affects the least amount of players.

Not saying that's exactly fair [it isn't],  but businesses usual go with what the bottom line says.

2 minutes ago, WayOfTheWarriorx said:

I think a majority of players are from the United States so they probably try and go with a time that affects the least amount of players.

Not saying that's exactly fair [it isn't],  but businesses usual go with what the bottom line says.

I agree, our money is less valid. Should probably move somewhere where they can appreciate customers more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deaconik said:

I agree, our money is less valid. Should probably move somewhere where they can appreciate customers more.

I don't think your money is less valid! heh

Like I said, it's more just a question of pissing off the least amount of their customers I think.

Also gotta remember they are based in the United States so they work their 9-5's and than go home, so they have to get it done during their work day.

3 minutes ago, Deaconik said:

it's more like the devs found a bug last night, worked on it today, implemented a fix and pushed it through while they were at the office.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dein_Cathair said:

C;mon guys, don't start believing random negative things about the swror team without evidence.

I'm sure they care, no matter your location.

I certainly didn't mean to imply any wrong doing.

And I maybe wrong about why they're doing it during the European prime time.

They are, however based in the United States so they work their shifts in that time zone.