Maintenance: December 13, 2022

CommunityTeam

https://forums.swtor.com/topic/926013-ui-changes-and-improvements/

When you select "compact" the direction arrow disappears, although it would seem to be natural to think that "compacting" has no direction, it was the only way to re-compact : like in compact, destroy/sell or move something then compact again.

• It is no longer possible to sort arrow when “compact” category is selected from the dropdown in the Inventory window.

6 minutes ago, Alexandrozingsw said:

ruhnuk pvp instance cant attack a red player says target not enemy

Are you certain it's a player of the opposite FACTION?   ( and not just a player with a 2nd 'combat style'  )

If so, then it's def. a  BUG  and you should please  file an in-game  Report about it  (with details ) .

12 minutes ago, Nee-Elder said:

Are you certain it's a player of the opposite FACTION?   ( and not just a player with a 2nd 'combat style'  )

If so, then it's def. a  BUG  and you should please  file an in-game  Report about it  (with details ) .

in a pvp instance if its red you are allowed to attack it, to be honest I wont bother filling a bug that will be ignored, not anymore. just leaving it here so it gets visibility

Just now, Alexandrozingsw said:

in a pvp instance if its red you are allowed to attack it,

uh yeah i'm aware of that , since i been playing in PVP 'instances' (servers too, before the big merge)  since 2011  beta. ;)

My question to you, which you didn't really answer,  was to gain more details & intel.

So again i ask:  What  Class & Combat-style  was that  *red* player?  ( if you remember )

2 minutes ago, Alexandrozingsw said:

I wont bother filling a bug that will be ignored,

I'm not sure where you got your information , but i personally know for a fact BioWare does NOT  "ignore"  in-game filed Reports.   (except maybe the ones about PVP Ranked couple years ago, but that's a separate topic)

So i guess i'll just go  test this myself  later and file the Report myself  to add confirmation.

Thanks for at least posting about it , although i have a feeling you're not the only player to have noticed it.

4 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

red = attack , blue/green = no attack

4 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

My question to you, which you didn't really answer,  was to gain more details & intel.

hard to believe anything you say if you lie like that, but let's just pretend that "you personally know for a fact" and let me ask you what's the status on my ticket 38756006 ? 

1 hour ago, Alexandrozingsw said:

hard to believe anything you say if you lie like that,

huh ?  What are you even talking about?

My question to you--and anyone on these forums--is to gain more details & intel  for either the DEVS and/or the  COMMUNITY at large.

Never "lied" about anything.

No clue why you're being so hostile tbh, when all i'm trying to do is HELP you.

Typical internet though.   Accuse & assume  first  and lash out at the hand-that-feeds-them like rabid neglected dogs.

1 hour ago, Alexandrozingsw said:

but let's just pretend that "you personally know for a fact" and let me ask you what's the status on my ticket 38756006 ? 

Again, HUH?!

Show me where i ever claimed to  "know for a fact"  anything about YOUR  personal ticket you filed?

All i stated/implied was: BioWare  reads each & every report.  ( duh, real breaking news there  :ph_lol: )

You're the one who came in with a bad attitude from jump.

smh

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: this dude woke up on wrong side of bed or what lol

asking  

6 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

Are you certain it's a player of the opposite FACTION?

and then claiming

5 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

So again i ask:  What  Class & Combat-style  was that  *red* player?  ( if you remember )

is a lie

the first question already answered, the second one: it was an assassin just south of excavation overlook sanctuary area, my guess is that the stealth they use as opening kept em "unattackable" 

a merc and an operative I found at the arid wastes melted as intended ( it was good fight tho )

its not bad attitude, just don't lie and don't pretend you know the status of every ticket filed that in my case have been ignored, yes they are "closed" and yes they have some nonsensical text reply like "I have worked on the issue for you and the issue seems to be a bug. I would request you to report the issue as a bug" followed by the more comical text "To identify and correct these issues we would request that you submit a bug report on this issue" all that as a reply to... a bug report!

8 minutes ago, Alexandrozingsw said:

asking  

and then claiming

is a lie

No.  It isn't.  I was trying to get  more INFORMATION , by asking a QUESTION.  ( since your initial post was so vague  and salty )

i think  you have a weird definition of the word  "lie" too , but np that's on you to figure out in RL.

9 minutes ago, Alexandrozingsw said:

: it was an assassin just south of excavation overlook sanctuary area, my guess is that the stealth they use as opening kept em "unattackable" 

a merc and an operative I found at the arid wastes melted as intended

There we go, finally you become useful and provide some intel.

10 minutes ago, Alexandrozingsw said:

its not bad attitude,

i'll let others reading your post-history decide that.

11 minutes ago, Alexandrozingsw said:

just don't lie and don't pretend you know the status of every ticket filed that in my case have been ignored,

Again,  i never "lied" and i never "pretended" .

YOU said "why bother filing" becase you think BioWare  "ignores" tickets. 

I merely corrected you.  Then you got all snarky because you weren't able to maintain your bitterness anymore.

I'm done with ya though, since your OP was eventually proven inaccurate and lacking clarification.

Take care.